Chapter 10

💜Taehyung's POV💜
Here we are now standing at the edge of the forest looking at the dorm and I suddenly become really nervous to see my hyungs and Jungkookie again but I'm also scared to face Jeno especially after all he has done to me and my life heck he's even destroyed YoungJae's life. "hey Hyung you okay?" YoungJae asked as he looked at me. I nod briefly "now or never right?" I laugh nervously. "it'll be okay Hyung, Jeno doesn't know you are a wolf right?" YoungJae asks as we start making our way towards the dorm still holding hands. I shook my head. "do the others know?" he asked. "yeah they do" I say "then that's how we can prove that you are you and jeno is the impostor but just in case Jeno is a wolf have they seen what colour wolf you are?" YoungJae asked I nodded before stopping right outside our back door. "then we are going to be okay Hyung don't worry" YoungJae reassured I nodded in response before taking multiple deep breaths. we didn't know what day it was nor what time it was but all I know is that if I don't do this now there is a chance that Jeno would fake my death one of these days but I do hope that everyone is there so that he is exposed and can no longer hide but I'm still so scared of rejection. "let's do this Hyung, I will be there with you don't worry" YoungJae assured me. I gave him a glance with a small smile before opening the door and stepping inside finally letting go of YoungJae's hand that I didn't even realise I was still holding. 

Once I shut the door and turned around I was faced 7 people staring at me well rather my hyungs, Jungkookie-ah and Jeno staring at me. I gulped looking away as fear consumed me as I felt Jeno's gaze on me as if he was actually planning my real death. My breathing becoming uneven as I looked away until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Taehyung Hyung it's okay I'm here just breathe" I heard YoungJae say as he kept his gaze on me. "I'm sorry but who are you two and why are you in our dorm? you have 1 minute to tell us why you are here before I call the police" Namjoon spoke up approaching us. I look over at Namjoon and the others before letting out a pressed smile. "well I guess I have lost a lot of weight over the past few months" I laughed looking down at my dirtied clothing that was once tight now hung loosely on me. "I guess that you don't recognise me because I have lost that weight and have been scared" I chuckled before staring at Jeno. "well 'Jeno' why don't you tell them who we are~ oh why do you look so shocked to see us? didn't expect us to escape your little prison?" YoungJae said staring at him with a smirk across his face. I looked at him shocked to see this side of him. "I'm sorry but who is Jeno??" Yoongi said now standing up and approaching us. "him" I pointed straight at Jeno. "that's not Jeno that's Taehyung I'm sorry but I think you're confused please leave before we call the police," Yoongi said basically glaring at us but I ignored his glare keeping my eyes on Jeno who was now smirking at us. My head started spinning, "this can not be happening. why...why me..." I felt tears roll down my face as I started to feel faint. I stumbled back a few steps my back hitting the wall and my arms moved around to try and get some sort of support. "TAE!" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

💜Yoongi's POV💜 {it's been a while}

We were eating our tea when these two strangers came in our dorm but they did look vaguely familiar. they started accusing our Taehyung of being this Jeno guy until one of them started to panic. "this can not be happening. why...why me..." one guy cried out as he stumbled back his breath becoming uneven as he tried to get some sort of support. the guy who was next to him looked at him with concern before the guy fell to the floor. "TAE!" the guy screamed moving to his side trying to wake him up. As if by instinct Jin Hyung headed over to the unconscious boy to check on him. "Hey, Namjoon-ah grab the medkit from the bathroom" Jin Hyung commanded while he picked up the unconscious boy. Namjoon nodded briefly before dashing off while Jin moved the unconscious boy to the sofa. The other kid stayed close by his friend's side but would often look at our Tae as if he was watching him carefully. I heard Jin gasp when he lifted the unconscious kid's shirt to see a bandage that didn't even look clean soaked in the kid's blood. "how did your friend get this hurt?" I ask whilst Jin worked on cleaning and stitching his wound up. I saw the kid look at me before glaring at Tae. "he did this to him" he snarled out pointing at Tae. "what do you mean me? That looks recent and I've been here all day" Tae shot back.

💜Young Jae's POV💜
Ugh... "JUST STOP THE FUCKING ACT ALREADY JENO! YOU DID THIS TO TAE! WASN'T RUINING MY LIFE ENOUGH! FAKING MY DEATH WHILST YOU DID THESE THINGS TO ME AS WELL HUH! WASN'T IT FUCKING ENOUGH! OBVIOUSLY NOT! YOU HAD TO GO AND RUIN TAEHYUNG'S LIFE AS WELL YOU FUCKING BITCH! " I yelled out already frustrated with this situation and how Jeno is still trying to hide. Everyone just looked at me but as I was just about to go and wipe that little smirk off of his face I felt Tae grab my arm weakly to which I turned around instantly. "tae... You're going to be alright I promise" I say softly as I go down onto my knees by his side and hold his hand. "wolf..." was all Tae was able to mutter out. Wolf? Oh right! "you know... I'm bored of you guys not believing us and thinking Jeno is Taehyung" I start "so I want to finish this misunderstanding and how about clear it up a little" I say with a smile on my face as I see Jeno's confused face. "so... If you are really Taehyung how about you shift into your wolf form" I say my smile growing wider as I watch Jeno panic.