Chapter 15

Groaning, I opened my eyes to see 7 very concerned people one of which was Eunah Noona who was pacing the room saying things that were incoherent to me. I sit up placing a hand on my head in a way to ease the headache. I look to see where I was only to realise I have no clue how I got here. I was in the living room before I...Oh now I remember, I passed out but why didn't they put me into my room? why did they bring me here?. "N-Noona? why are we here?" I ask cautiously my voice coming out weak and strained for some reason. "Tae, You passed out due to the effects of the fight you had, you needed medical attention" Eunha explained. "but why didn't you just take him to the hospital if he needed medical attention?" Yoongi asked. "because he doesn't need that sort of medical attention" She explained further. everyone looked at her confused and so was I until I looked and saw a needle in my arm that seemed to be taking silver out of my blood. "ah...that's why you took me here" I say looking at Noona. You see the reason I wasn't healing was that the silver was stopping me from healing myself which lead to me fainting.

The silver also has a very damaging effect on my powers but not as damaging Belladonna as they completely disable my powers leaving me weak and vulnerable if the two were to be mixed together which is what happened when I fought JiHyun as they all had belladonna laced in their claws whereas Ji Hyun had silver in his which is why I was unable to heal myself and I am just thankful that I was in my wolf form when I got struck because if I was in human form when they attacked me then I would most likely be dead and they would have taken the others meaning I would have failed my mission protecting them. They are my pack and I will do anything to protect them even though they are really late bloomers and haven't shifted yet but then again I don't think they know that they are like me well similar to me just minus the magic and that it really should be the other way around especially because of how different I am to a normal wolf.

However that is beside the point, yes I am a very rare wolf and the guys well their wolves haven't awoken yet which is rare but a bit unbelievable as it isn't just one case of it but 6 of them? so I decided to ask. "Noona, why do you think they haven't...you know yet?" I say breaking the silence that had formed. "not sure it is a bit strange but they could have that rare condition?" Eunah tried reasoning. "I mean it would be believable if it was one person but 6? and in the same state?" I questioned. She looked deep in thought for a moment. "that's true, maybe someone did something to them like a spell or a potion or something" Noona rambled. "I mean that's a long shot, they will need to know who they are or when they would have to be born to do something like that" I reasoned. "true...true...wait someone that will know that would be a doctor like a pack doctor" Eunah stated. "that means...they may have been prescribed something to like stop it or something," I said looking at the others who where just stood there listening to us brainstorming. "maybe? ask them?" Eunah said. "um... are you guys on any prescription?" I asked nervously. "wait you were talking about us?" Jungkook asked to which I nodded in response. "so are you?" I asked tilting my head slightly to which they all nod muttering a yes. I share a glance with Eunah Noona before she pipes up. "Right I need to take a sample of everyone's blood" She stated getting straight to the point. "Woah Woah Woah hold up, what the hell is going on? can someone explain please" Yoongi snapped to which I flinched slightly. "well we can-" I started. "None of that secretive shit, this involves us Tae, we need to know what the fuck is going on and why it affects us" Yoongi snapped whilst holding direct eye contact with me which didn't have a great effect on me. He definitely has alpha blood in him I thought to myself as I felt my wolf submit slightly causing me to let out a small whimper at the outburst. Eunah seemed to noticed as she gave me a reassuring smile and a pat on the shoulder before going over to the others with the same smile. "shall we start then, Once the results come through everything should be clear. Yoongi was it? you wanna go first?" Eunah said purposely standing too close to him making me have to control my wolf who is going crazy at their closeness. I just gave her a glare to which she just smiled back. "fine." Yoongi said sitting down on one of the chairs and the others followed.