Chapter 24

~2 months later~

💜Jin's POV💜

Tae had been in a coma now 2 months and 2 weeks and I would be lying if I said that it hasn't been difficult on all of us. I feel useless seeing them all like this, oh my moon goddess please bring our Taehyungie back to us soon, we all need him here we all miss him. I was currently sat in the driver's seat of the van with Yoongi in the passenger seat and the others in the back. We had to go to the company today and practise even though we were all not in the right state of mind to focus on perfecting our choreography. Since Hobi shifted, Jungkook has also shifted into his wolf.

We were just all in the living room trying to relax and take our minds off of Taehyung and work and decided to watch a film together for the first time in a while and that was when Jk shifted

We were now entering the company building and we all just mindlessly and wordlessly made our way to the practice room, we had to refine our latest choreography for our unreleased song, Dynamite. This is going to be the first full English song that we have ever released. it hurts that Taehyung may not be awake for when it releases as I feel that this song is going to be a big hit. The choreography has been made for all 7 of us as we didn't want to leave Taehyung out and show to him and our army that he is always in our thoughts and that we miss him.

~Time skip~

We were now practising Dynamite again for the 5th or 6th time now and we were in the middle of the chorus part when Namjoon collapsed onto the floor with an agonising scream of pain. We all stopped what we were doing and ran over to him, all-knowing the drill by now, we all tried our best to assist Joonie with the shift. He took roughly about 5 minutes to shift into his wolf form which is the longest out of all of us so far but I must say when Joonie shifted into his wolf form, he was the most beautiful wolf I'd ever seen. He laid there resting for a few moments and in those moments I felt my wolf chanting something in my head, as I listened to my wolf to make out what he was saying I was shocked to hear him chanting out 'mate' whilst I felt him jumping around with excitement. wait didn't Tae say something about mates? I stood there trying to recall what Taehyung had told us about mates when Yoongi had shifted. Ah, that was it! Namjoon is my soulmate, my one true love, the wolf the moon goddess herself had picked for me to spend the rest of my life with. If I'm being honest I'm a little shocked that it's Namjoon but I'm not surprised, and truthfully I believe I've always had liked him more than a friend should and I guess that just shows that even if we weren't wolves we were meant to be together. it was our fate.

"Hyung? you okay?" I was dragged out of my thoughts by a hand on my shoulder and Kookie looking at me with concern on his face. "U-uh yes I'm fine Kookie," I said with a reassuring smile. "you sure hyung? you spaced out and was staring at Namjoon hyung for quite a long time" Jungkook questioned. I felt my cheeks heat up a little. I was staring? "o-oh um... I guess I'm just a little taken back" I said trying to laugh off my embarrassment. "taken back how? you've seen the others shift hyung?" this time Jimin pipped up. "u-um was taken back by the fact that I just found out from my wolf that Namjoon is my mate" I spoke out very quickly that it took them a few seconds the process what I had just said but that awkward silence (very good song by skz 10/10 recommend) felt like years had passed. they all praised me and namjoon and it felt like had just got married or something that thought alone made me chuckle but Yoongi had just stood there not saying a word with a soft sad sort of look in his eyes. damn, Taehyungie you definitely have made our grumpy Yoongs soft. He walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "congrats hyung, I am happy for you both, I may not seem it but seeing this and hearing the word mate made me think of Taehyungie... but i am happy for you i just miss my own mate" Yoongi said softly looking away from me. "It's okay Yoonie, I understand, i haven't even acknowledged that Joon was my mate for long and i can already feel a strong bond between us so although i may not know how it feels to be away from him i can just imagine how painful it must be, just remember Tae is strong he will get through this and be back soon i hope, for your sake" I reassured Yoongi. I saw Yoongi nod before he walked away. I truly do hope that Taehyung pulls through this for our sake and Yoongi's.

HI GUYS!!! Just thought to upload a chapter as i haven't uploaded in a while as it has taken me quite a while to write Our Last Hour and I'm still nowhere close to finishing it so to keep you guys occupied I'm gonna upload this chapter as well as another one (once it's written) so I don't keep you guys waiting. I hope you enjoyed it!!!