Chapter 21

💜Yoongi's POV 💜

Taehyung had been gone for a while now and I getting worried as we have now watched about 2-3 movies and he still hasn't come home. something didn't feel right. I had a feeling something bad has happened so I stood up and made my way for my phone calling Tae's phone only to hear it ringing in the kitchen. "what's wrong hyung??" Jimin asked as he saw me silently curse to myself. "Tae still isn't back and he left his phone here" I explained worry laced in my voice. "maybe he got distracted or something?" Jimin suggested to which I shrugged. "well I'm going to look for him." I announced making my way to the door and slipping on my shoes. "call me if he returns while I'm out" I stated before leaving the dorm and making my way to the shop. As soon as I arrived I walked straight over to the cashier. "Hi, have you seen this person at all today?" I asked frantically pulling out my phone and showing the lady a picture of Taehyung. "Ah yes, he left hours ago" the lady smiled. "did anything seem wrong?? like did he seem okay?it's just he hasn't come home yet" I asked "he seemed completely fine to me, nothing wrong, I hope he comes home soon" she replied with a smile. "me too, I'm going to give you my number, if he comes back, give me a call okay?" I ask scribbling my number down on a piece of paper. "of course, good luck" the lady smiles. "thanks" I bow before rushing out of the shop only to wonder where to go and look for him. I walk down the street towards town just incase Tae decided he wanted to come down here. As I was partway down the street I notice that there had been an accident just a bag of what was once goods strewn across the road and some blood on the road. for some reason looking at the scene made my stomach twist in knots with a bad feeling sinking in. disregarding the scene and the feeling I continued my journey into town to find tae.

~A few hours later~

 I had been looking for Taehyung for a few hours now and it was just starting to get dark. I was about to look into the last place I think tae would go before I felt my phone start to ring in my pocket. hastily I pulled it out and answered the phone without looking at the ID thinking it may be the lady from the store. "hello?" I spoke on the phone. "hello, is this Min Yoongi by any chance?" A male voice asked from the other side of the phone. "Yes, who is this?" I asked wondering why someone is asking for me. "Ah this is Doctor Jun from Seoul Hospital, I'm calling because you are an emergency contact for Mr Kim Taehyung" The doctor responded. upon hearing Tae's name my heart sunk. "Taehyung? is he okay?" I rambled out panic written on my face. "He is now, it's best if we can speak in person Mr Min" Doctor Jun explained. "Okay, I'm on my way right now" I replied before putting down the phone and running to the hospital whilst calling Jin Hyung. 

"Yoongi where are you and tae? it's lat-" Jin started scolding before I cut him off. "Hyung" I panted out. "tae...tae he- he's in hospital" I rambled out as I gasped for breath standing outside the hospital. "we'll be right there Yoongi, just stay clam okay?" Jin stated before I ended the call and entered the hospital. I headed straight towards the front desk. "Hi, I'm here to see Kim Taehyung" I state. the lady clicked a few buttons before looking up. "he's in room 195 on the 3rd floor" The lady replied with a small smile. I quickly thanked her before running to the elevator and clicking the button for the 3rd floor. I pulled my phone out and quickly sent Jin the room number before leaving the elevator and frantically looking for Tae's room only stopping when I was stood outside of it panting as I struggled to catch my breath.

I took a few deep breathes before I slowly opened the door, scared to see what condition Taehyung was in. Apparently, I had every right to be scared because as soon as I opened the door I saw so many machines linked up to Tae and many bandages wrapped around him. "oh Tae..." I mumbled as I ran over to him, sitting down next to him as I gently held his hand. "ah Mr Min the receptionist notified me of your arrival" A voice spoke out as they entered the room. "what happened to tae?" I asked looking straight at the doctor. "He was involved in a car crash, it seems he blacked out seconds before he got hit by a car, he suffered severe injuries and unfortunately he is currently in a coma" Doctor Jun explained. I felt a pang in my heart as he told me, my mind going back to the feeling I had earlier and the crash sight only then putting the pieces together before I felt tears stream down my face. No! I can't Lose you Tae, I love you.