Chapter 4

Tae's wolf form

He looks like this but has wings

"T-thank you so so so much y-you don't u-understand how much t-this means t-to me" I stuttered choking on my tears.

'_'

After that little heart warming scene, the doctor came in and did the general check up before removing the bandages around my arms and the tube in my arm before saying that I can leave when I am ready. The boys had been here and hadn't really thought about my clothing so Yoongi offered to give me his jacket but Jin stopped him and gave me his instead saying that Yoongi's would be too small for me. I also made my ears and tail invisible so no one can see them. So here we are now 6 over tired members and then there's me. I'm wide awake and have too much energy to sleep. The others had gone to bed leaving me awake and bored. I was currently sat on my bed looking at the blank wall in front of me.

~

I'm so boreeeddd I thought It was around 3am and I had tried to sleep but that had been proven impossible. I had now quietly made my way into the conservatory room and was looking up at the transparent roof at the beautiful stars. I then set my gaze to the forest out back of our house. I stood up with the temptation to go outside and shift and run through the forest but I stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "What are you doing up so early?" The gruff voice said. I turned around to see Yoongi stood there rubbing his eyes looking adorable...wait adorable what am I thinking he's just a friend Tae he's your Hyung and fellow member of the group. "I couldn't sleep you?" I said retiring back to the sofa I was just on. "Neither could I, went to get something to drink" Yoongi said before heading towards the kitchen. "If you're getting coffee it will do nothing but keep you awake hyung" I said walking up to him. Yoongi sighed before retreating from what he was doing. "Yah Tae you know me too well" he said. "Wanna join me looking up at the stars in the conservatory?" I asked heading back to the conservatory. "Sure why not" he said and followed me back to the conservatory and sat down by me. "So before I stopped you were you about to leave the dorm?" Yoongi asked. I nodded and he looked confused. "Why?" He asked "I just wanted to get a better view of the beautiful stars" I replied he just nodded in response before asking me another question. "How long have you been awake?" I pretended to think before replying. "I've not slept, I wasn't tired and I couldn't sleep" I said with a shrug. "Well Tae you are going to bed right now" Yoongi said before pulling me up and dragging me to my room. "But hyung~ 'm not sleepy" I said pouting. "Tae Tae please sleep...tomorrow is a busy day and today has been a long one for all of us" Yoongi stated. I had no choice but to give in. 'Hyung what are you doing to me?' I thought "what do you mean Tae?" Yoongi asked. I looked up at him confused before Yoongi spoke. "Thinking out loud huh?" My eyes widened in realisation. "I...I said that out loud?" I asked and Yoongi Hyung just hummed in response. We reached my room and Yoongi started to walk away but I gently grabbed his wrist. "P-please stay" I said suddenly feeling sleepy and like a little kid. "Tae just go to sleep" Yoongi said trying to walk away out of my grasp. "Pwease Hyungie" I said pouting and giving him puppy eyes. He just sighed "Okay then..." he muttered and we headed to bed.

~

I woke up to the sound of cooing. I opened my eyes to see who was making the noise and saw the others peeking into my room. They quickly tried to hide when they noticed me looking at them. I then looked beside me to see a sleeping angel...I mean Y-Yoongi a sleeping Yoongi. I cooed at the sight of Yoongi sleeping and then I recalled what had happened earlier this morning only to realise something. I stood up quickly but careful enough to not wake up Yoongi Hyung and ran into the bathroom. "I became a...a little...In front of Yoongi...hope he doesn't remember" I said to myself freaking out a little. I just sighed before walking out of the bathroom and my room into the front room to join the others. "Morning" I said as I sat down almost falling back to sleep. "Morning Tae how did you sleep?"Jin asked wiggling his eyebrows. I gave him a confused look. "Hyung what time is it?" I asked taking note that I only 3:30am. "Hmn...it's 6am why?" Jin asked I sighed "... if anyone wants me I'll be sleeping in the conservatory" I said as i sleepily walked over there. Only 2 and a half hours sleep I sighed before drifting off to sleep again...

A/N not an interesting chapter I guess but here is something [not proof read]