Chapter 16

{Pack Ranks}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week has passed since that day when we found out that they all had been taking a prescription that contained wolfsbane which stopped them from shifting into their wolf. I am now no longer in the hospital and I am currently on my way to meet up with the others. I haven't seen them all week as they have been taken care of and watched over by my Lota's and Noona. I headed into a car as to which one of my pack members drove me home as I still haven't got my licence yet. 

I soon arrived at the dorm, getting out of the car I thanked Leno and started heading towards the front door. I knocked on the door as I didn't actually have my keys. The door opened and I was engulfed into a hug. "Taehyungie Hyung you're back!" Jungkook smiled to which I just ruffled his hair. "Missed you too Kookie" I smiled back before walking inside and walking over to the others. I may have been around my pack and my 2 mothers for the past week and as strange as it sounds it just hasn't felt like home. I mean I love my family and pack and I know they have my back and I have theirs and that I feel safe there but it just doesn't feel like home without the boys. I hugged everyone before pulling away and standing by their side. "Missed y'all!" I said with a smile. "we missed you too Taehyungie" Yoongi said ruffling my hair. I walked away from them and over to Eunah. "How's everything been here?" I ask. "from as far as we have seen with side effects, they have been okay and functioning as normal, They were uncomfortable with us being here and I think that may have prevented any developments. " Eunah explained to which I just nodded along. "So Alpha~ we will be taking our leave now, they're all yours," She said teasing my title and giving me a wink at the end before walking off. "bye Noona," I said as she and the others left. I walked back over to the others and sat down next to Yoongi on the sofa. "So what was it like?" Jimin piped up. "what was what like?" I ask confused. "You know...being back with your pack and with your family...." Jimin explained. "hmm? it was nice I guess" I shrugged. "You guess?" Yoongi questioned raising an eyebrow. I nodded. "It was boring without you guys. It just...how can I put this? It just doesn't feel the same like it used to and well I guess it doesn't feel like home anymore because to me my home is with you guys, you are not just my friends but family and you are my pack" I rambled out. I look around at the others to see them in awe to which I tilt my head in confusion. "well...you guys have been there for me more than my real family has ever been" I said connecting my two index fingers. "but you guys seemed really close when they came to see you at your pack hospital" Namjoon stated confused. I smiled sadly. "That was the first time I had seen them since I was about 8" I admitted. "But! that wasn't their fault..." I piped after seeing everyone's mixed emotions on their faces. "it was...Ji Hun's..." I said my voice dropping. "It's okay Taehyungie," Jimin said giving me a hug which I returned. "so, how have you all been?" I asked pulling out of the hug. "to be honest, we've been better" Yoongi admitted. "yeah no offence to your pack or anything but they were constantly checking up on us, I felt as if I was some lab rat or something. we had no time to ourselves" Jimin rambled to which I just nodded. "it's okay, I'm not really close to my pack due to how long I've been away from them, and I'm sorry for the way they made you feel" I apologised. "ah it's okay Tae it's not your fault" Jin reassured. I just smiled softly before I stood up and announcing that I am going to have a shower before leaving the room.

short chapter today. writers block and struggle getting the better of me