Ch1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Your feet hit the pavement as you ran away from those soldiers chasing you. They yelled out your name as they chased you down. They couldn't catch up to you at the pace you were running. As you ran, you kept your sword down in your sheath to protect it at all cost. You ran around a corner and neared a brick wall dead end. You tried to turn around, but the soldiers got there in time to block off your path.

Soldier: There's nowhere to run! Kill him!

The soldiers charged at you with their swords, but you only placed your hand on the handle of your sword and quickly sliced a soldier's neck into two. You sliced two more soldiers and dodged an attack. You shifted away from a soldier's sword attack and countered by rushing pass him and sliced his back. The last soldier swung his blade, but you easily evaded and sliced his throat with your sword. You placed your sword back into your sheath and walked off, but the last guard was still standing holding his neck.

Soldier: H-hey! Y-you can't wa-walk away from m-me yet!

Suddenly, the slash mark at the soldier's throat was lit up in electricity and the man's head exploded into pieces. His corpse fell to the ground as soon as you walked away from the alley.

The sword you used was Thunderbolt's Reign; Raijin. It was the Imperial Arms that was handed down to you by your Kung Fu master before he passed away long ago. It was a sword that was powered by the element of lighting. One cut will send 1,000 electrical volts into one's body and will paralyze the victim. A slice to the neck or face would be instant death and will explode the head of the victim. But that wasn't all.

Raijin's Trump card was called the Storm of Terror. It had the power to create a thunderstorm and to have full control of it. You never had to used your Trump card, though. The sword was already powerful enough.

However, the Imperial Arms had a weakness. Raijin was too strong to handle on one's own. Using the power of Raijin will require the user to drink a cup of water to regain their strength back. It was temporary, but it was still a down side.

And that was the problem now.

You weakly trotted through one of poor villages in the capital. You walked slowly, struggling to stand up, desperate for a drink.

(YN): W-water.....

Man: Give me some food now!

The man tried to stab you with a knife, but you weakly dodged and sent him a quick backhand punch to his face and quickly sliced his head off with your sword. You dropped to your knee and stabbed the sword into the ground to support yourself. Another man charged at you and aimed a punch, but you grabbed his fist and slammed his head down on the handle of the sword, then you kicked him down and sliced his neck with your sword. The man's head was lit in electricity and exploded to pieces, blood splattered on your left leg.

You were struggling to stand and your legs gave out. You fell face first on the ground and dropped your sword. Your vision was nothing but a blur, but you did spotted someone standing over you. The person was too blurry to see clearly, but you could tell that it was a woman. She had long blue hair hanging all the way down to her knees and she had on a hat. You were too weak to defend yourself if she was another enemy. Close to reaching unconsciousness, the woman bent down and reached out her hand to you. But then, you suddenly passed out. Everything went dark.

Your eyes slowy opened and you saw yourself in a dark cage. It appeared to be like a dark dungeon. Your vision was still a little blurry, so you couldn't really tell. But you did knew that there was somebody standing over you again. It was the same woman you saw on the street. She bent down and placed a wooden cup on the ground near you. You looked confused, but then you weakly reached out for the cup and took a sip.