Chapter 12

It's been two days and you was still unconscious in your bed. Vorda laid in the bed with you to watch over you. She gently ran her hand across your forehead and played with your (H/C) hair while you was asleep. Vorda suddenly licks her lips in pleasure.

Vorda: You're so cute, (YN). You can certainly be my Senpai.

With her Yandere eyes showing, Vorda reached down under the covers, places her hand on your crotch and starts rubbing you there. Vorda looked back at you and seductively smiles.

In the bathroom, Rua was taking shower after recovering from the strain on her body. She rubs her wet hair back and runs the soap across her chest. As she washed herself, she couldn't help but to look up and think to herself. Just thinking about something.

Erick and Ruby were sitting on the sand on the beachside outside watching over the waters of the ocean.

Erick: I'm really glad you're all better now, Ruby.

Ruby: I know. You guys probably couldn't handle your battles without me.

Erick: Aw, don't go there. I'm just glad you're alright in general.

Ruby: Yeah. That girl had me put out for a while now. But enough about that. Let's go swimming, Erick!

Ruby took her shoes off and undressed from her dress. Revealing her red and green bikini, she raced over to the water and called Erick over.

Ruby: Come on, stupid!

Erick: Uh, I'm coming!

Erick took off his clothes and was now in his blue beach shorts. Then he ran and jumped into the water. Ruby and Erick started playing in the water like little kids, splashing water over each other and wrestling. After 20 minutes of playing, they decided to lay back down on the sand completely exhausted.

Erick: Wow. That was tiring.

Ruby: At least it was a little fun. And you didn't chicken out. Yesterday, Vorda told me you was screaming in your whole fight against the Jaegers that other day.

Erick: Man, why would she do that to me?!

Ruby: I don't know, but the real question is why you guys were even in the fight? I told you guys to keep your profile low and wait for (YN) to recover.

Erick: I know. I was against the whole thing to begin with. But you know how Vorda is. She said she was going to tie me up and whip me thoroughly if I wasn't up to the job, so she forced me to.

Ruby: Yep. You sure fell for that one.

Erick: Vorda is such a weird woman, y'know.

Ruby: Duh! She killed her own parents and fucked their dead bodies. What part of that is not weird.

Erick: I hope she doesn't do the same thing to us.

Ruby: I really doubt she'll do that. She's a great friend once you get to know her.

Ruby: ....

Ruby: Nevermind. Once you get to know her, she'll freak you out. She's a Yandere, after all.

Erick: Yeah. People like her really scares me in my dreams. Psychotic women torturing little guys through sexual pleasure; that's not what I need in my life. For instance, Esdeath is another woman with a deadly power. When we fought against her, I could see her full potential and it's really freaky. When Vorda killed those other members, Esdeath went into full rampage and sent us all flying away. I want to protect my loved ones from dangerous people like her, but I don't even think Defenceman will be enough to protect myself against her. I've always feared that I would be married to a woman with a lot of killing intent like her. That feeling really terrifies me.