Ch3

Nighttime had just hit and the Jaegers were back at the castle. Unfortunately, you still weren't there with them. The Jaegers tried finding you, but they came up short. They planned on finding you tomorrow, so they decided to hit the hay. Esdeath roamed around in the main hallway and passed your room. She thought she saw something, so she went into your room. That's when she spotted you sitting on your bed with your legs crossed.

Esdeath: (YN)?! When did you get back?

(YN): Oh. I came back here right after I ran away in the city.

Esdeath: Tell me about that. Why were my guards chasing you?

(YN): To tell you the truth, I've committed a crime before joining the Jaegers.

Esdeath: A crime? What did you do?

(YN): I stole some food from a cafe. I hardly had anything.

Esdeath: Oh. Tell you what, I'll tell my forces to disregard your crime. You work for me now. How does that sound?

(YN): Thank you so much!

Esdeath: You must be tired. Why don't you get some rest.

Esdeath walks out of your room and closed the door behind her. You actually didn't feel like sleeping just yet. Instead, you left your room and strolled down the hall. Suddenly, you started to hear a strange sound. It sounded like someone moaning. It was coming from a room across the hall, so you crept over and opened the door a crack to peek inside the room. You stared in complete shock when you discovered who was making the sound.

Kurome: Ah...ohhh...uhh!!!

Wave: Hm...eh....

Kurome: Uhhh....W-Wave....!!!

(YN): "What the hell?! Wave and Kurome are having sex in bed?!"

Wave: Kurome....!!!

Kurome: Wave!!! Ahhh!!!!!

After staring at the two for minutes you silently closed the door and continued walking away.

You were outside strolling through a park at midnight. You were still thinking of what you saw earlier tonight.

(YN): So Kurome and Wave are together? Well, I didn't know that. I guess Kurome thinks I'm trying to come onto her. Maybe that's why she hates me. Whatever.

As you were walking, you had that feeling in your gut that someone was following you. You tried to ignore the feeling, but then you spotted a yellow energy wave flying towards you in the air from behind. You shifted your head to the left to evade the energy wave in a split second. Promptly, three girls jumped off a rooftop and came down to you for an attack. You jumped out of the way before they crashed down. You took a quick glance at the girls.

The first girl had long black hair and deadly red eyes. She was wearing a black sleeveless suit, a red tie, and a black skirt and she had on an opened long black coat on top of it. Her weapon was a long sword.

The second girl had long purple hair and she wore a pair of glasses. She wore a long purple dress with white stockings covering her legs. Her weapon was a giant pair of scissors.

The third girl had long golden blonde hair and eyes. Apparently, she had animal ears and a tail along with large hairy claws.

A fourth girl showed up and sided herself with the other girls. She had long pink hair tied in twin tails and a pink dress to match it. Her weapon was a weird looking armored gun, meaning she had to be the one that shot at you earlier.