Ch2

here's the second chapter of Kurome x Male Reader. Please enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------

You were having a dream in the middle of your sleep. It was a beautiful dream. Possibly the best dream you could ever have. Of course, that dream was about being rich with the love of your life. You and the girl shared many kisses together and both of you played with each other in bed in your wonderful mansion. The girl picks up a pillow and started to playfully bash your head with it. You was laughing as she did so, until the bashing started to get a little serious. Then the bashing started to hurt you. While begging her to stop you closed your eyes preparing yourself for the next hit. Once you opened your eyes, you saw another pillow hitting your face right before you sat up straight.

You found yourself laying in your bed with Kurome in her light blue night gown standing over you while holding up a pillow, staring at you blankly again.

(YN): H-Huh?

Kurome: Get up. It's time for your training.

(YN): It's 7:00 in the morning. Can I sleep for at least two more hours?

Kurome: No. It's time to get up.

(YN): Arg! Just ten more minutes!

You turned on your side and tried to go back to sleep, but Kurome pressed her foot on your cheek to disturb you again.

(YN): What are you doing?! Get your foot off me!

Kurome: I'm not letting go until you get up.

When Kurome's toes started inching towards your mouth, you couldn't take it anymore. You rose up in disgust.

(YN): Fine! I'm up!

Kurome: Good. And the next time you disobey me, I'll force you to become my foot slave.

Kurome jumps off the bed and leaves the room. You got out of bed in a sluggish mood and dressed up for the day. It's been one day in and you were already starting to regret joining the Jaegers. But what choice did you have? You already discovered the place and the team. If you turned down the offer, Esdeath would've probably just lock you up anyway. After all, Esdeath is a little crazy.

You quickly hurried yourself out of the room and into the living room. You sat down at the table and waited on breakfast. Bols was an excellent cook. His breakfast was the type to get you in the appropriate mood. As you were eating your breakfast, Esdeath came in with her night shirt on as well and sat at the table drinking a cup of coffee.

Esdeath: Good morning, everyone.
Run: Morning, general.

Wave: Ah. There's nothing like a beautiful sunny morning in the capital. Feels good.

Esdeath: Oh, right. (YN), you have to do your training with Kurome.

(YN): Yeah. She already woke me up. Without my permission, too.

Esdeath: *smiles* Well, then. Get to it.

You and Kurome were at the backyard of the palace ready to do a little spar training with wooden swords. This would be a great battle since both of you have experience with swords.

(YN): You must know, I am an expert at sword combat.

Kurome: Then let's see what you're made of.

Kurome rushed towards you in a split second and swung her wooden sword at you. You moved your head back to swiftly dodge her attack and threw a sword attack of your own. Kurome evaded and both of you fiercely got into a sword battle. You and Kurome sliced at each other numerous times, but she had the upper hand. You ducked under one of her attacks and took her down with a sweep kick to her leg. Kurome balanced herself back up and threw a kick to your side. Kurome performed an upward kick to your face to send you back. You ran back at Kurome and swung your sword at her, but she jumped over you and kicked your shoulder to stumble you. Then she ran and kicked the side of your head to knock you down.