Chapter 14

Over at the capital, the team of Wild Hunt made it back to the castle to update the Minister of what they've accomplished. Syura's goal was to make his father happy, and what better way to make him happy other than sending six deadly anarchists away from the Empire and into a danger zone?

Honest: So, you sent them to a faraway island with a rare danger beast attacking anyone who lands there? Excellent! They're probably getting crushed as we speak!

Syura: Yes, indeed. I guess we wouldn't have to worry about the Six Anarchists anymore. It was said that the island's danger beast killed anything that set foot there. They all should be dead by now.

Dorothea: It's great we got rid of them, although it did took the fun out of us fighting against them.

Cosmina: Yeah. The guy with the curly brown hair was cute. Ashame he's dead now.

Honest: Don't worry. The fun isn't over yet. We still have unfinished business with the Rebel forces. *evil smirking*

******

At the island in the middle of nowhere, you and your crew were "relaxing" on the beachside after killing off the giant danger beast that attacked earlier. Zious went off into the forest of the beach to search for some tasty fruit. Erick, Ruby and Rua were sitting up against a tree just relaxing in the shade (it was hot by the way). Vorda formed a pile of molten lava rocks to fry some crabs off the coast. You took your shirt off and began practicing your staff tricks by swinging Zious' staff around your arms and waistline.

Erick: (YN)..... Put Zious' weapon down before he gets here.

(YN): Erick....

(YN): Shut the fuck up. He needs to know why nobody use this weak shit. *continues staff practicing*

(YN): Come on.

Erick: (YN), you're not gonna keep talking to me like you crazy or something.

(YN): Yeah, yeah, Erick. *sarcastically*

Soon, Zious finally arrived with plenty of fruit.

Rua: Hey, Zious.

Zious: Hey, Rua.

Zious: (YN), what are you doing?

(YN): I'm playing you, Zious. I'm playing with your stick.

Zious: It's not a stick. It's called Javelin.

(YN): I honestly don't give a fuck what this stick is called. This weapon is boring as shit.

(YN): Like, what can you even do with this? I've been using this for about ten minutes now and I don't see anything special about it. It can stretch as long as it wants, but that's it. Plus, it doesn't have a Trump card. This stick is broken.

Zious: Oh yeah? Well, look at your weapon. You have a sword that can hardly cut stuff. And you fused yourself with it. How are you not human anymore, but you can still breathe? You fake....dummy head....shaped ass.....uhh....

Ruby: Nice comeback. Not. *laughing*

Zious: *glaring*

Rua: (YN), how does it feel not being a human anymore?

(YN): Well, my accent changed. That kinda suzzzcks. But for the most part, I'm immune to sickness and poison. I can take more physical damage to my body. My insides are basically composed of gas and energy. And, that's about it really.

Vorda: If you're made of all of that, then you should be able to stand up to Esdeath. That would be so exciting to watch.

(YN): I'm happy you feel that way, Vorda. I told myself that I would fight her.