Ch8

In a small abandoned building off the coast of the west side of the capital, it was the base of the six unknown assassins from tonight's assassination. The group were sitting at the table in a little get-together. The group's leader was the boy with the sword. He slowly took off his mask and....

It was (YN)!!!!

With an angry glare you clenched your teeth, showing off your new golden metal teeth and fixed jaw. You softly rubbed your jawline and sighed in frustration.

(YN): Good job, everyone. I already knew something was gonna happen at that moment.

Knight: Thanks, boss!

The guy dressed in the knight armor took off his helmet and a boy with medium length brown hair with green eyes was revealed. He looks a lot like Tatsumi, but his hair is only curly instead of wavy.

Knight: And we didn't even break a sweat.

Ring Girl: You're right. Crushing those crooks with my rocks was very satisfying. Hmm.

Staff Boy: Uhh. You're still a freak, huh?

Ring Girl: *seductively giggles*

Shotgun Girl: I thought the whole battle was lame. I actually thought they were gonna put up a good fight. But I was wrong.

Scar Girl: We were stronger than them, so it's understandable.

(YN): Sorry to disappoint you guys with the mission. But I promise, we're going to fight in a big war very soon. So be ready.

This was your own new team full of Imperial Arm users. They're all equally dangerous to the other high ranking officers in the Empire.

The 17-year old boy dressed as a knight is Erick. As a child, he always wanted to be a knight and guard his loved ones. He was a basket boy in the Empire and his job was to always give out free food to the poor. After years of hard work for his community and helping the civilians in need of assistance in his village, he was promoted to knight by his peers, so they gave him the uniform of an official knight. Although, they never knew that the suit was actually an Imperial Arms. It's called Castle's Protector; Defenceman. Nothing can crush the armor of the suit. Nothing! (The only weakness is that it makes the user's movement slower. Erick have to take the suit off when not in battle).

The 18-year old boy with the staff is Zious. He used to be a secret ninja working for the Empire, but he noticed the harsh crimes the nation was doing to the villages. After realizing they are in the wrong, he quit his ninja job and wanted to help the Empire the best way he could. An Imperial Arms user that weilded the staff went after his head for leaving the ninja forces, but he killed the man in self-defense with his ninja skills and stole his staff. It's called Extensive Collision; Javelin. The staff got it's name from it's ability to extend as long as the user wants it. When extended, the staff can break through any obstacle that stands in its way such as buildings, mountains and even the ground! The longer the staff, the stronger it becomes. (The shorter the staff, the weaker it became. That's its weakness).

The short 15-year old girl with the armored shotgun is Ruby. She ran away from home and became an orphan after her parents were killed by danger beasts lurking the countryside when she was only 9 years old. She stayed at an orphanage and tried to make a living for herself and start a new life in the Empire. A man that took care of her at the place was actually an outsider of the Empire and he had a special shotgun for protection against criminals in the capital. He was a hero in Ruby's eyes and she wanted to be just like him one day. Unfortunately, he came down ill and died of sickness by an unknown rare disease. Mourning of his death she took his shotgun and used it to fight off criminals to continue his legacy. It took a while for her to find out that the shotgun was an Imperial Arms. It's called Sparkling Blaster; Glitter. It was a green glitter-covered shotgun that could shoot out sparks of light, effective for burning the targeted area! (The weakness is that it's a short-ranged shotgun. Ruby have to be closer to the enemy in order to make a more powerful impact).