Chapter 13

The black markings of Murasame made it's way up to your face.

(YN): "You bitch...."

Akame closed her eyes in relief. She was glad the deadly battle was finally over.

But....

Suddenly, you swung your sword and stabbed your own stomach with Raijin! Akame horrifyingly lit her eyes open as you started to electrocute yourself!

(YN): GAAAHAGAHHHAAHGGHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your entire body was being electrocuted by a lot of blue lighting from your sword!

(YN): GGAAzzzzzHAzzzzGAHTAHAGAHATAHAAzzzzzzGAzzzzHGAzz!!!!!!!!!

Akame jumped back as your body was acting uncontrollably. Blue electricity was lighting up inside you. After being electrocuted for almost five minutes, you pulled your sword out of your stomach and fell to the ground shaking violently. Akame thought everything was finally over until you suddenly and slowly stood back up. You still held Raijin in your hand.

Your right eye was normal, but your left eye was now glowing pure light blue with electricity lit inside. The black markings of Murasame were still shown on your face. Finally, the slice mark Akame made on your chest was now pouring dark blue colored blood.

(YN): *creepy giggling*

Akame: What the hell?! I cut you with Murasame! How are you still alive?!!!

(YN): I'm.... I'm not human anymore.... Akame. I had to fuse myself....... With Raijin. Me and Raijin are nozzzzzw one...

Akame: What?!

(YN): We both have demon swords, Akame. I had to stab myself to fuse with Raijin so I could cancel out the poison from Murasame. It was worzzzzzth the riszzzzzk. Now I can't even talk straight anymozzzzzre. *psychotic giggle*

Your head began twitching fiercely as you laughed to yourself. Akame was slowly backing away in fear until she heard someone call her name.

???: Akame!

It was Tatsumi and Leone coming over to save her. Tatsumi was wearing the Incursio armor. Your normal eye rolled over to gaze at them. You raised up your sword, ready to strike one of the three. Tatsumi went over to pick Akame up bridal style and Leone went over to face you.

Akame: Leone, get away from him! He's not human anymore!

Leone: *nods head* You're lucky I'm in a rush tonight. Next time we meet, it will be very unfortunate for you.

Before they went on to leave, you yelled over to Akame.

(YN): Akame, uszzzzze your Trump card when we fight again. Embrace your Demon side. You see I've already done it. So why don't youzzzzzzz? 

Akame: ......

Akame said nothing as Tatsumi and Leone escaped the area with her. You only placed your sword in your sheath and continued your walk home.

Hours later, you just arrived back to the hideout. Zious was pacing back and forth in the living room while everybody else sat on the couch worried about you. Once you entered, the whole team raced over to you.

Zious: Where the hell have you been?! W-What the hell happened to you?!

Zious and the others had already noticed the slice mark in your suit, the black Murasame markings printed on your face, and the glowing light blue eye.

(YN): Don't worry about it.

Ruby: What the hell are you talking about?! What are those black markings on your face?!