Chapter 15

The next afternoon was a little slow. Night Raid just performed their first action after going quiet for a few months. They've assassinated a few slave owners that have been capturing females and slaughtering them after raping them. The Empire was now aware of them and started keeping high security over the country. Fortunately, the Six Anarchists would be out of action for the day. However, that didn't stop you from planning on sneaking over to the castle in the middle of the night. You neared the highly secured castle and snuck over to the back. No one saw you because of your good stealth abilities. You looked up and spotted a big window on the side of the castle wall.

(YN): Fuzzzzck. I gottzza climb up to anzzzother damn window.

In the castle, the team of the Jaegers were taking it easy. Since Esdeath was away for a while, the Jaegers' task were to guard the castle the best way they could, but they didn't have to worry about that since no one attacked. The security was already powerful enough. Run and Bols just went to bed and Wave was taking himself a shower. Kurome just got out of her shower and was headed to her bedroom. She placed her hand on the doorknob to her room and carelessly opened the door. She turned on the light while drying her black hair with a towel, then...

She jumped in surprise at seeing you standing near the window of the room!

Kurome: (YN)!

(YN): *places index finger towards your mouth* Shhhh!!!

Kurome was staring you down and she covered her mouth entirely with her hands to block out any possible noise that would escape from her throat. She carefully closed the door and turned back to you.

Kurome: Look at you! Your face! It's covered in black markings! And your left eye! It's glowing blue! What happened to you?!

(YN): Long story short, Akame czzzzut me with Murasame, so I hazzzd to fuse myself with Raijin to stay alive.

Kurome: ......

Kurome: You.... Fought my sister? Again?.... What are you doing here?

(YN): I came to seezzzz you.

Kurome: And your accent? It changed.

(YN): Yeah. Your sister sliced me with her sword, so I hazzzd to stzzab myself with my sword to fuse with it. I'm not human anymore, Kurome. I loszzzt my humanity.

You opened up your (F/C) combatant vest and shown her the deep dark blue scar on your chest. The scar is dark blue because your blood is now dark blue. The black markings of Akame's Murasame sword travelled all the way up to your cheeks from the scar on your chest. Kurome already knew Akame bested you in a hard fought battle and managed to "kill" you.

(YN): I'll put that aside for now. Kurome, I camzzze to see yzzou. I misszzzed you.

Kurome: You miss me?

You slowly walked over to her and ran your hand down her cheek softly and she only stood there as she stared at you.

(YN): Izz wanted tzzzhe time to seezzzz you again.

Kurome: Then you're wasting your time. I don't have any business with you anymore.

Kurome gently pushed your hand away from her face, stepped away from you and turned her back to you.

(YN): I'm so sozzzry, Kurome. I know things are different frzzzom how they used to be, but I'm stzzzzill the same (YN) you once knzzzew. I didn't mean to szzzay what I said at the diner thazzt day. Please, dzzzon't cut me out. I care abzzout you. I nezzzed you in my life.