Ch10

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good enough, or if it was too short. I tried to rush things to get this chapter out and I shouldn't have. But here on out, I won't rush myself anymore.

The next morning, you were playing chess with Zious; and you were losing. Erick was sitting in a chair across from the table to watch the game.

(YN): Nah. He cheating. He cheating.

Erick started smiling at you losing. After you made a move, Zious took two pieces and knocked down one of yours with a single move.

Zious: That's game.

(YN): Put it back.

Zious: Why?

(YN): Put it back. You're cheating! You can't make two moves at one time! Put it back.

Erick: Hey, it's my turn.

(YN): What? No, Erick. You're trash. You're not playing.

Erick: What? Man, you just can't take a lost, Jaws.

Zious laughed once Erick called you Jaws, bringing up the metal teeth in your mouth. You looked at him furiously.

(YN): Oh, we roasting now? Okay. Boy, get your prince-looking ass out of here with those tight ass pants and that fake ass knight armor suit. Looking like a rejected Mike the Knight.

Zious rolled on the ground and started laughing even harder. Erick glared at you and sucked his teeth.

Erick: Man, you mad because your fake teeth weighing down on your gums.

You was about to roast Erick again, but Ruby came into the room with one crutch and she was angry.

Ruby: Can you guys keep it down?! Please?! You're all driving me nuts!

Erick: Oh, look. There's the owner of Ruby Tuesday! Hahaha! Where's Max? That's your little brother, isn't it?

Erick laughed at Ruby, but then she swung her crutch and knock Erick out of his chair. He was laying on the floor fully dizzy now. Zious covered his mouth and giggled.

(YN): Ruby, you okay? I know you're still hurting from last night.

Ruby: I'm a little banged up, but I'll be okay. Mine! That bitch gave me a rough time. Every time I tried to blast her head off, she would always move out of the way. Then she got away. I'm sick of that bastard already!

(YN): Hm.

Ruby: Enough about me. What happened to that other girl? The one you were fighting?

(YN): I killed her. I tried to get her to join our team but she refused, which is understandable. I couldn't let her go, though. I'm already pissed off that the other one escaped.

Zious: Wow, (YN). I didn't know you were the nice type.

(YN): Be quiet, Zious. Alright, I chopped her head off and kicked her body in a ditch. What part of that is nice?

Zious: Hello? You asked her to join us before killing her. I thought you said you would show no heart to our enemies.

(YN): Okay, you have a point there.
Ruby: Whatever. I'm gonna fix me some breakfast. *walks over to the refrigerator*

(YN): Well, I'm going down to the diner to get something to eat.

You went over to grab your coat because of the cold, snowy weather. Erick called out to you before you had the chance to leave.