Ch9

Early the next morning, you and the rest of the Six Anarchists were perched in a tree ready in the middle of a forest. The group's target is a small campsite set up for soldiers of the Empire (the bad soldiers). The goal is to lure out the entire army and hopefully the Jaegers.

(YN): Okay, guys. Remember, we're a ruthless team. We don't do that 'giving peace' shit. We're just gonna go down there and merk this guys. Take out anyone you see. Don't spare anyone. We jump on every set. If you feel like there's too many of them, then we'll retreat. Any questions?

Erick: Yeah, I got a question.

(YN): Yeah?

Erick: Who the fuck made you leader?

Zious: Dude, that's the same thing I said!

(YN): You always have something to say, Zious, with your weak ass stick.

Zious: Erick said something first!

(YN): And Erick, I already told you last night that there's no boss between us!

Erick: Hold on, Zious. Don't worry about me. I brought up the topic because the leader best fits me. I can hold anyone.

Zious: Nah. You? You can't hold me, bruh.

(YN): You can't hold him either.

Erick: Then let's prove it.

Zious: Let's go, then.

Zious and Erick both stood up and was about to fight each other, which only made you more annoyed. The girls only shook their heads in disappointment.

(YN): See? Look at what you're doing, Erick. You starting shit.

(YN): That's why you need to learn when to shut up. Damn, go sit down somewhere. That's exactly why you're the weakest member on this team!

Erick: Hey!

Ruby: Guys, stop wasting time! Did you losers forget?! We're on a mission here!

(YN): You're right, Ruby. Typical tsundere.

Ruby: Stop calling me tsundere! I am not a tsundere! *angrily blushes*

(YN): *smiling* Whatever. Let's go.

Vorda jumps to the ground and starts walking over to the campsite. The soldiers seen her coming and they all got alerted.

Soldier: Hey, you! Are you lost?

Vorda: I'm not lost, but I am very horny.

Vorda seductively sucks her fingers️, then she reached under her dress and pulled off her panties.

Vorda: Which one of you boys would like to be played with first? Or we can have a threesome? Or a foursome?! I can take all of you!

Vorda said, then she started moving her hand back and forth in motion close to her mouth like she was giving someone a blowjob. Some of the men were turned on, but as they were distracted, you leaped out from the tree and dived down to slice three soldiers in half with Raijin. The soldiers jumped back and ran to attack. Vorda used Geo to lift up a rock platform from the ground to send a lot of soldiers into the air. Then Vorda shot up a large sharp rock from the ground to stab each soldier in the air on the rocks, instantly killing them.

Vorda: Hmm! My lubricated panties is soaking wet! My juices are running out of my exposed vagina!

Zious, Erick, Ruby and Rua ran from the tree and joined in on the battle.