over the rocks

After the situation that was almost inevitable, Meredith walks into her empty house. She just starred ahead of her. She starts to have flashbacks to when Derek moved into the house and to the hospital prom with Finn and Addison. Meredith smiles a little. She misses those days with Derek and her intern friends.
Eventually she closes her door, gets some tequila, and goes to sit on the couch.
She drinks some but then heard a sudden knock on her door.

"Oh my god. Jackson thinks i want to marry him!" Maggie storms into Merediths house rambling.
Meredith gives an annoyed look but the opposite direction so Maggie doesn't see.
"Well what did you say?"
"I told him that he needs to work on some stuff if we ever get married. I'm such an idiot oh my god!"
"haha maggie. im sure it will be okay. just talk to him and say you starting rambling like you always do and he will understand"

"yeah your right. well are you okay?" Maggie asks
"Yeah im fine, just a rough patch with Andrew"
"Oh well it will get better, gotta go!" Maggie then runs out of Merediths house to talk to Jackson.

Meredith let's out a dull sigh. Maggie just blew her off, as usual.

Now that Maggie and Andrew are caught up in their own messes, Meredith feels she has nobody to talk to. Nobody to be with. She felt alone. There's not much she can do at this time except wish someone was there, mostly Derek.

Mer takes a few more shots of tequila, and is now nearly drunk. But she doesn't care or notice how tipsy she actually is; she gets into her car and starts driving to work.
While she's driving she can't see as clear due to the alcohol, and now she's driving in swerves, over the middle line.

Meredith doesn't even notice that she's driving in the middle of the road, while speading. The speed escalates and escalates to the point where it's 12 mph over the limit.
*crash*

Meredith lies there covered in blood waiting for help.
"Someone... p-p-plea.." Her voice cuts off and she goes unconscious.