truth be told

At home, Meredith is getting her kids ready for bed. After they are in bed, she invites Amelia to come over to talk about the issue.

Amelia knocks at the door, Meredith answers.
"Come in"
"So why did you bring me here? What happened?"
"I think I'm in a- kinda- love triangle"
"And.. who's in it?"
"Well I like Dr. Hayes and Andrew Deluca.. and I think only one actually likes me"
"Well who do you like more?"
"I don't know. I kissed Hayes while drunk and I can't stop thinking about it but I would feel terrible for Andrew"
"Okay.. well how about you start off by telling them both how you feel." Amelia tells her
"Good idea, I'll just text them"
"I meant in person, but that works too"

Amelia sits on Merediths couch waiting for her to do it. Mer hesitates to send the message.
"Okay I sent it." Meredith lies to Amelia.
"Okay soo can I go now? I'm sorry I have to go to sleep I have a big surgery tomorrow"
"Yeah go ahead, thank you"
"No problem. See ya"

Meredith looks at her phone and types the message that she likes both of them. She reads it over and over again but cannot get herself to send it.

She should start with Deluca she thinks.

'I know it's late, but we need to talk. Can you come over?"'

She texts Andrew to come over to tell him. He arrives shortly.

"What is it?" He says
"Please don't get mad. I'm struggling with this a little and all I can do is tell you"
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah Andrew im fine. But.."
"Yeah?" He says after Meredith pauses for a brief second
"I like you and hayes.  I like like you guys.. and it brings back Memories to Derek and Finn, which you don't know who that is, but still. I don't know who to pick"

"Uh well.. I like you too. and does Hayes even like you? You should tell him? I'll give you time to make a decision, but I personally think I'm the better man"

"Thanks Andrew.. helps a lot.." Meredith says sarcastically and then giggles a bit.

Now she has to make a choice. Will she tell Hayes she likes him.. will she chose Andrew and forget about Hayes.. or will she take the choice seriously and let them both know?

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

this chapter is so confusing I'm sorry. I don't know much to write and I'm kinda bad at this storyline but it's okay. I hope it's still good!

-sarah-