middle man

Meredith runs up to Nathan and hugs him.
"Hey Meredith!"
"Did you hear about.. Megan..."
"Yeah. Owen told me, so I came here."
"I'm so sorry. I know you loved her. Is there anything I can do?"
"Just seeing you is good. I'm glad your here! It's been so long!"
"Alright. Its so nice to see you too!"
They both laugh.

Andrew just stares at them, very questioned.
He knows who he is, and he sorta knows about the relationship between them but now that Megan is dead he doesn't know what will happen.

"Hey follow with me! You remember Andrew Deluca? Yeah we're dating now.." Meredith tells Nathan.
"Hi"
Andrew and Nathan say hello to each other again.
"Would you like to see Megan?" Meredith asks Riggs.
"Yes, that would be good."

Meredith takes him to Megan's cadaver and then she lets him be for the moments he has. She goes back to Andrew.
"So Riggs?"
"Andrew we aren't dating anymore, that was a long time ago."
"Okay just please don't get back with him"
"I won't!"

Meredith goes back to get Nathan. It's been awhile. Before Meredith can reach him, he gets to her first.
"Hey you okay?" Meredith asks him
"I will be. I'm thinking about coming back"
"Oh that's great!"
"Yeah it is" Riggs smiles.

"Riggs!?!" Maggie comes over to him
"Your coming back!! Oh great hah heh.." she sarcastically says
"Nice to see you too, Pierce" he says back.
"Well uh anyway I'll leave you guys alone.." Maggie walks away in annoyance.

"So is Deluca the first after me?"
"Pretty much. We have gone through a whole lot."
"Well it's good your still together!"
"Yeah"
They both laugh.

"Hey come with me real quick" Riggs pulls Meredith into a supply room.
"I have always loved you. Even with Megan. I loved her, but a part of me has always loved you and still does. but just wait"

Riggs pulls Meredith in for a kiss. She doesn't kiss back, but as Riggs gets more romantic with his kiss she kisses back. They make out for about a minute.

"Oh my god. Nathan. Please don't tell Andrew. This was a mistake."

Meredith leaves the supply room. She looks at Andrew talking to Maggie. She doesn't want to bother them so she just goes into the attendings lounge. Meredith hates what she just did because she knew her and Andrew had gone through so much, and this would ruin everything. She breaks out into tears, thinking her whole relationship would go to something good to complete shit. She actually screwed up.