back at it

The next morning

Meredith wakes up, gets ready for work, then goes downstairs to get some food before she goes. She spots Andrew still on her couch. She feels bad about yesterday, but at the same time she doesn't.
She grabs a granola bar and leaves. At work she sees Hayes walking down the hallway.
"Dr. Grey, nice to see you back."
"Thanks. Look im sorry about the other day, I was really drunk"
"It's okay"

Meredith walks away, about to start rounds.
"Grey wait! You know we are on the same case today?"
"Oh yeah right, forgot"
She actually never knew. But knowing makes her day a little worse.

She goes to the patients room with Helm, Levi, and Hayes. They do rounds and Helm was told to prep her for surgery.

"Dr. Grey can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure.. what it is it?"
"You don't have to feel awkward about the kiss, it wasn't all that bad"
"Really?"
"Yeah. We're all good"
"Thanks"

Andrew gets to work and sees Meredith talking to Hayes. He doesn't really like them together, but he knows they are just friends.
He walks up a little closer to eavesdrop on the conversation. Meredith sees him.
"Oh hey Andrew!"
"What you guys talking about?" Andrew says but then instantly regrets asking.
"Just the case we are on.. why?"
"Just asking. Well good luck!"
"Thanks"

After the Merediths surgery

"Good work Dr. Grey" Hayes tells her
"You too" she replies.
"I'll be back, I gotta find Andrew" Meredith says then walks off.

A few minutes later, she finds Andrew charting.
"Hey, sorry about yesterday. I was rough on you. I know you were just trying to help."
"Hey, Meredith. You don't need to apologize it's okay."
As Andrew is letting her know it's fine, she glances over at Hayes talking to their patients family.
That's when she realized she got herself in a big mess.