more than you know

Now that they are on mostly good terms, Meredith wants to know if they can get back together. Andrew never clarified what their relationship status was, and she thinks they are just friends as of the moment. She wants to be more than that.. more than just friends.

Meredith hears a knock at her door. She gets out of bed and goes to answer it.
It's Andrew.
"Oh hey Andrew"
"We need to talk"
"Uh ok? Come in I guess"

Andrew walks into her house and he goes and sits on her couch. Merediths follows after him.

"So what is it?"
"I clearly like you, Mer, and I want to trust you, I do. But I can't. It's hard. I can't just trust you after you cheated on"
Meredith pauses

"I know. I told Nathan that he should go back to his old hospital or find a new one, he's gone. It will take awhile Andrew, but I'll wait."

Andrew looks at her. He gets lost in her eyes. Her bright gorgeous blue eyes. He wants to kiss her, but he can't pull himself to do it.

"So now what.." Meredith says in a quiet-ish voice.
"I don't know"

Andrew can't take it anymore. He takes her face and pulls it lightly towards his lips. They come in contact and Andrew kisses her slowly. She gives in and kisses back.

"Well.. can you just trust me now? I can be patient but I just want you" Meredith pleads
"So do I"

They spend the rest of the night together, and go to sleep in Merediths bed.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

this chapter was really short. the story is gunna end in about 1-3 chapters. I hope u like it :)

- sarah -