code blue

*sirens*

"pressures dropping!" the EMT yells
"pulse is thready. starting large-bore IV!"

The ambulance rushes to grey sloan as fast as they can.
The EMT's manage her vitals for the time remaining.

"Incoming trauma!" Owen yells to the doctors as they rush outside.

"Meredith Grey, 41, female, car crash victim with possible brain injury and burns and bruises to the abdomen."

"Wait.. wait. You said 'Meredith Grey?'" Owen asks
"Yes."
"Okay! Get a head CT and check for internal bleeding! Page Shepherd and Bailey!" Owen orders

"Oh my god.. what happened??" Amelia rushes into the room, scared for her sister.

"Car crash, and she appeared to be driving under influence." Owen replied

"Oh god.. okay. Let's get a head CT stat!!" Amelia yells.

"No internal bleeding, that's good. Amelia what did you see?" Bailey says in relief for now."
"Blunt force trauma to the head, brain bleed. We should get her up to surgery as soon as possible." Amelia replies.
"Does anybody else know? Maggie? Alex? Deluca?" Amelia questions.
"No they don't.. I'll go let th-" Bailey starts but then gets cut off
"What the hell... what happened?" Andrew stops in shock.
"Car crash. Get out of here we got her, it's better that way." Owen tells him

In surgery with Amelia and Tom
"She has a intracranial hemorrhage, so let's not try and kill her" Amelia says scared.
"Just take a deep breath, I'm sure she will be fine" Tom tries to brighten the mood

((Meredith survives the surgery I just don't know that much medical stuff))

"Hey Maggie.. did you hear about Meredith?" Amelia runs up to her.
"Uh no what happened?"
"Well she got into a car accident and ended up with a brain bleed and burns"
"Oh my god. Is she okay?"
"Yeah she's stable. I got rid of the bleed"
"Okay.. okay that's good"

In Merediths hospital room

Andrew looks at Meredith from the desk outside her room. He sighs, thinking it's partly his fault.
He goes in even though she's not awake yet.

"Hey.. Mer. You're going to get out of this, like you always do. I'm sorry about what I say earlier. I should have given you time"

A few minutes later, Meredith wakes up.
"Oh hey. I should go, sorry" Andrew apologizes
"No. Andrew, it's okay."
"I'm sorry Mer. This is my fault."
"... no it's not. I was the one drunk while driving. I was the one speeding, it's not your fault."
"But i was the one who made you drink, right?"
"Yes Andrew, you were but it's my fault. I chose to drive"
Andrew sighs again and they just look at each other in silent. Andrew puts his hand on her warm red cheek.
"I'm so sorry Mer, about everything"
"It's okay, I believe y-"

Meredith starts coding.
"Help!" Andrew pressed the code blue button.
"She's in v-tach! Paddles!" Andrew says, while a nurse gives him them.
"Charge to 150! Clear!"
*shock*
It doesn't work.
"Charge to 200! Clear!"
*shock*
It doesn't work, like last time.
"Charge again! Clear!"
*shock*
Meredith coughs.
She's awake, and on mostly good terms with Andrew. Life is pretty good for her, for now.

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー。

this chapter is really bad but I tried lmao. I hope you like it!

~ sarah ~