- 4 - catching up with (son's name)

"I am so proud of you." I sat at the table, showing Blueprint of his plans that he made. His growing curiosity about making things that could help others was interesting. He lost his arm in an accident. He got it trapped while he was homeless, when he was freed, his arm was dead and lost all chances of getting better. He couldn't even move his arm, it was that useless. He cut it off and made himself a new fully functional arm.

"Why do you live here?" I asked, seeing them around. We were on the second floor, where there was a 2 person table, a mattress on the floor with a lot of blankets and pillows, boxes and piles of clothes mixed with women's and men's clothes. How would they know who's who's? Other than their sizes? What if they have similar sizes?

"After 4 years of trying to get off the streets because I was kicked out of Michael place. My best friend from college joined me. A worse choice of his life because he lost his job and living in a motel for a few days a month wasn't the best. I tried myself at a job but it didn't last long when they found out that I was homeless and unable to maintain appearance." He sighed, messing with his robotic arm. "We found 2 of the babes, curled up in a bus stop when it was raining. The two lads broke into this place when me and my friend were setting this place up. They begged to let them stay. My friend called it quits because he didn't like the idea of sharing or the lack of privacy. We are a family here. We have to go out for our monthly shopping but we get our food from whatever I have in my bank. When dad was found dead, I got his money. I tried to give Michael some of it but he told me to fuck off." he looked down at the group on the ground floor.

"Sharing? How do all of you cope with the lack of privacy? Isn't having 3 women around naked awkward? Why are they naked?" I questioned.

"We follow no rules, we can do what we want. Whatever we desire. This is our home, our haven. We fuck each other and it is fine. we sometimes do drugs. we decide what we want to do. no of that control shit. Who needs a job when we have drugs, sex and each other." He smiled, not concerned with what I thought. I was a complete shock that he has matured into a fine young man with goals of his own. "Living with women isn't an issue. I grew up dealing with girls. I slept in Elizabeth's room for most of what? 3 to 4 years? Then I shared a room with 2 girls for 10 years. I am just used to it at this point." He chuckled.

"Oh, I- oh." I was shocked. He sleeps around and does drugs. He chose this for himself and if this lifestyle is what he wants then I can support him. "As long as you're happy and not getting caught doing anything illegal." I smiled. "Do you um... like men?" I don't know how to approach that topic. It was something I rather ignore because it doesn't change who he is. Who fucks isn't any of my concern. Why do I know this? I don't need to know what he does. The drugs are something else we can do to him, I don't care.

"What is the point of labels? it is just fucking who I want, but mainly the babes. If they are on know. then we mainly please ourselves over the babes. I not that bothered but there is nothing sexual between me and the lads."

"Dirty. Gross." I squealed. "I don't want to know about your life dirty deeds." I blocked his ears.

"Michael told me you and dad did it all the time in the kitchen."

"Lie!"

"Okay, whatever you say. Dad might say differently." He laughed.

"When did you find out he was your dad?" I asked, looking at him, saddened by how much he was through.

"When I watched Michael bury you. I lost you and I learned that I have nobody. Dad didn't like me but liked more than he liked Michael. I didn't know what I was allowed to inherit his money because I wasn't technically in his will as Michael was and you were but you were missing and so it fell onto me. I have a letter from him to you. It seemed he had a backup plan if he died." he stood up, walking into a darkened room. Coming back in a minute, he settled back down and handed me an unopened letter. It had my name on in William's lush handwriting and didn't look damaged.