26 - finnally freedom

- 9 months later -
???'s POV

"Who are you?" He asked. I watched the scrapped robotic rabbit walk around us. I barely see him in the dark storage unit but we knew he was around. Circling us like prey.

"I was told not to talk to strangers!" I huffed.

"Fine, where the hell are we?" He asked.

"Language." I huffed.

"Why are you so childish." The scrapped decayed robotic rabbit grumbled slumping down in the dark corner of the small space.

"In some kind of storage," Charlie said, looking around the room in her new body. A black bear animatronic, we stole from an up and running warehouse. Charlie has been a pain in my bum. Done nothing but be a child and cried a lot.

I am better than her in many ways. I am not a cry baby like she and I have better goals than her.

"Not again!" I screamed, hitting the walls and falling over because of my roller skates. Laying on the ground, I kicked and screamed, feeling like nothing was going my way. "This is so in fair!" Throwing a tantrum, I roared in a whiny tone.

"Can you shut up!" The bonnie yelled, annoyed with my whining and childishness. "We can try and escape."

"How?" I ask.

"No escaping Liz." Charlie crushed down on me.

"Why not?" I whined.

"Our time will come to leave. Wait." She said. She constantly tells me this. Over and over again. When? Why? I don't want to leave! I want to be a child again. I want to be with my family again! I want to live again! It is so unfair.

"I don't want to move on!" I cried.

"Brat." Charlie rolled her eyes.

"No!" I screamed, throwing another hissy fit. "No! I am not a brat!

"Why doesn't it feel like I am the only adult here?" The bunny man sighed, annoyed and angry by the screaming and yelling.

"B̸̝̕ę̶̕ç̴̑ḁ̵̇u̸̿͜s̷͎̿e̴͓̓ ̸̮͋ỳ̶̨o̷̧̓ů̴̫ ̵͜͠ā̵ͅr̴̡͆ĕ̷̡.̸̘̚" The best thing I have found come out of hiding in the dark. Yeah!

"Holy fuck!" The idiot in the corner jumped in shock at the 4 things in the room. Burned down and melted Freddy. They are the souls of the innocent, containing souls that were condemned to live in that underground basement with me. They aren't very talkative or remember much of life. 20 or more souls were merged into one and it lives inside those things. They are like a pet. I always wanted a pet but daddy always said no because I can't look after it but look at me now I am looking after a pet and daddy can't say anything about it. Daddy isn't here to stop me from doing anything stupid.

"Molt, come here." Did I clap my- um... hands? To get him to where I am.

"I am trapped in hell. When did I ever want to be stuck with 2 whiny bitches and whatever that thing is." The idiot in the corner grew ever so unhappy. He didn't seem like he wanted to be here or be a part of the group. I don't want to be a part of it either, however, I can't seem to get rid of Charlie. That toddler idiot is a little cry baby that follows me around like a baby.