8 - stuck mentally and physically

-(y/n)'s pov -

I had a quick shower, dressing in an old fashioned summer dress and found a darkened room with three TVs? No, I think computer monitor. TVs are big and chunky. Last time I checked, which was in the 80s. So probably not anymore. God, I feel too old. I need to start trying to understand stuff before I will get lost in the past. After all, I should be trying to be up to date and not an idiot.

"What is this wrong?" Will asked, peaking through the doorway, seeing the computer technology. We both got closer to the tech and he flopped down into the skinny chair. He looked like he knew what he was doing. Computers were around in the 80s they weren't that common to have. Some workplaces had them but meh. They were never that simple to use. At one point there was no mouse and they had to be connected up to the phone line.

"Wow." Will seemed amazed by it. It was unlocked with an image of (son's name) and his 'friend' group, huddled up in front of a burning car. There were weird icons on the screen.

"He can afford new tech but not a house." will chuckle, looking at the screen, exploring what was on the computer. We went onto his documents, Finding a lot of encrypted folders and documents that are all password locked. A few were corrupted.

"I never got to see what you look like with an illusion on." I smiled, wanting to know what he looks like.

"I don't think (Son's name) likes me that much."

"It's not that. He probably worried about my safety that is all. I don't know much but I think he will get over it. After all, you are going here for a while so don't stress much. He was never the one to like strangers in the first place. He never had friends when he was a kid. Always with his half-siblings." I looked at him, remembering some good memories of my little (son's name). His adorable laughter and smile. "What about you? You said you had children. What do they like?" I asked, curious about him. A new friend.

"I am trying to remember. I never had time for them or I guess I tried my best. Whatever my best is." he seemed not willing to talk about it. Did something happen? I shouldn't push it. It isn't my business. What happened in the past is in the past. Looking forward to the future is all that matters now. There is nothing left that is needed in the past but the strength to keep ongoing.

I notice a red dot in one of the monitors. I am unsure what it means but I guess it is some high tech thing.

"God I am hungry," I whined.

"I can cook," he happily said.

"Really?" I am surprised.

"Yeah, I think I am pretty good at cooking. You could help if you want."

"Of course! I would love to help." I smiled brightly. Food. Free food. I hope it turns out great.

-(son's name)'s pov-

"Why are you angry?" He asked. He was a voice in my head. I don't know when he started talking to me but he does. "It is only for a while. We need a body."

"Why do you bother me for one? Michael is still alive. Why don't you bother him?" I sigh, feeling trapped within his grip.

"Have you seen what conditions he is in? I don't want to use a body that is dying." he snarled.

"Why don't I find you a body? A living one or one that will last longer."

"I can't possess anything that is a body but my own and that is trapped in a suit."

"How are we going to kill Michael?"

"We are going to burn him alive."

"Excuse me? We aren't burning his house down. He has his family in there. We can't kill all of them because it is unfair to his children and wife for angering us. Why not use your other half as bait?" I felt wrong like his unpureness in my head. "Dad please make this easy on me."