14 - seeing him

(Son's name) and the other 2 guys, ran in out for breath. Did they run all the way around? Where did they go? What happened? I glared at them, holding a very tiny human wrapped in a towel, sleeping endlessly. I have been holding her, while the woman cleaned up and got Lucy to sleep. The child was tiny, maybe early at birth. We don't know. Lucy didn't even know she was pregnant and never had any symptoms.

I couldn't get over how adorable she was. Tiny and frail just how (son's name) was when I held him for the first time. I was emotionally chaotic and there he was sleeping peacefully with no care in the world, resting in my arms. I felt emotional holding a child once more. I am so desperately hoping it is (Son's name) so I could spoil it with so much love and care. I could be one of those cool grandmas that never seem to die but gets better with age.

"That asshole did I know he did! He tricks us into letting him stay around." (Son's name) roared in anger. I huffed him, glaring at him, trying to keep the baby asleep so the ladies could sleep.

"This is your fault." he accused me.

"Excuse me, boy. I did no such thing. I only wanted to help a person in need." I covered the poor baby's ears to save from me raising my voice at (Son's name). How dare he accuse me?! "If you kindly lower your tone or no hugs." I felt like if I thought anything else it would have been too harsh for my poor baby boy.

"Did you steal a baby!?" He looked at the fragile baby within my arms.

"I can't believe I have to tell you this but I have to teach you it at some point. When you fuck you even with protection on you always have a chance of a woman prevent. Sometimes some women never get symptoms or signs of pregnancy nor a bump. When you're homeless it is harder to know anything. This is lucy's unexpected daughter." I sighed, having to tell him how sex works.

"Wait- what?" They all said eyes widened at the baby girl, seeing if she is okay. They all didn't know that Lucy was pregnant. "Who is the dad?" they all look at each other feeling guilty.

"Can you worry later about that? When we have time. You all just lost the place you were staying and know it time to find somewhere to live. The streets are no place to raise a child." I said firmly, not wanting them to break a child.

"Fine... I need you to talk some sense into William. He doesn't want to merge with William 1 and we still have William 3 to find. This is too much right now but please tell William 2 to into his body and merge with his soul." He begged me to help him.

"I can't talk to him. Do it yourself. I am not interested in what the asshole wants to say." I huffed, going back to looking after the child. I was still hurt. "I am not going hurt again." I looked down.

"What do you mean? What did William 1 do?" (Son's name) sighed, seeming pissed off.

"It is not that I am tired of getting hopes up just to get pushed down into this hole again. I am tired. It is late and I look after this little girl for a while. Now, behave or I will make you sit in the corner for an hour." I don't know how to make him nice. I lost my baby boy and in his place was a mean, quick to judge cunt, who only thinks about himself and the ones that are willing to cloak themselves around him. It is what he wants.

He attempted to grab the baby off me but he didn't have the arms to do that. She was a small and delicate girl. Lucy wanted to call her Vanessa. It was a lovely name for an adorable baby girl. Gentle skin and calming sweetness, he held onto my finger as she slept. It makes me want what I can't have. I adored (Son's name) when he was a child. She was sweet, kind, caring, always helped out and always was too adorable to leave alone. He was my perfect little boy. What did Michael do to him? He corrupted my perfect boy. I had a son better that was better than William's children. 20 years means shit, I am still going to always claim my son is better than his.