34 - The girls

(Sorry this is long... Wooohooo I hit 200 followers. Words: 4526)

A week has passed, I did my best to familiarise myself with being around the girls and sharing my body. It will always have that oddness of not being in command of my body. When William is leading; it is wrong. I am weak and helpless in the darkness. It is evil whenever William is in lead; I lose track of what he does and what he says.

"Girls, sit with me, I want to talk." William settled Emily down on her place on the couch. We learned the hard way how much determination this tiny adolescent has. He underestimated them and how far this tiny girl could do to earn what she wants. If Elizabeth is a normal spoiled girl level. This child will be uncomfortable until she gets her ways. I mean, she made Elizabeth cry, and she wasn't even in control.

They don't need us. They look at us as an intruder and we don't belong in their lives. William doesn't but I am going to try to be the coolest grandma ever.

"We need to tell them. You want to know how difficult this will get. Bathing/showering is already an uncomfortable situation. If they knew we were 3 people, then maybe they weren't confused by us and angry with us." I told William, looming over him, ready to take control.

"We are required to adjust our body to suit our needs," Elizabeth whined.

"We need to work out what we are doing with Michael's children. They rely on us. They need us. We have been trying to sort out our body issues than if we fix the issue with the girls. We will never be happy in my body." I tried to reason with them both.

"Correct, sad to say it. We have to deal with these inconveniences. Telling them may allow us to use the illusion to change ourselves into ourselves. Remember Elizabeth, our situation within this body isn't permanent and we are just waiting for the time to come." William smiled, feeling like he could hold me near him.

"Oh, right, the time? Will it be soon?" Elizabeth asked.

"Patients my little princess. Our time will come when it comes. We have to wait. Use this space to learn about the modern world." He hushed Elizabeth inpatients, yet he needs to control his temper and patients.

"Girls, we will not get along very well, I don't care if we don't. I know these are troublesome times. I have been there a few times in my life. However, this issue we are having comes from me because I am someone you don't know and was just left in charge of you both. I rather make our time spent together to be wonderful because you are worthless to me. I mean it in a nice way. I don't require you because it came to my attention that you are related to me." William rambled on with the girls, not knowing when to start talking to the body thing. "When I mean by me. This body you see before you hold 3 spirits in. The original occupied me and my 11-year-old daughter. Do you understand"  He tried to make it easy for them to understand? Doesn't expect much.

"What an excuse. Come up with a better excuse for your behaviour. We both aren't stupid enough to fall for a stupid trick. We aren't lacking brains." Amber glared at us, not believing us.

"Glad to hear but this is no trick. I am curious, you willing to accept this body being dead but also alive but not believing in 3 souls within this body. It was a foolish mistake on your part. Believe it or not, it is all the same, you will have put up with us just the same as we have to put up with you. I am not going to tell you this again. I am not someone who you should mess with and I surely do not appreciate annoying children running the house. I am in charge and if you don't like it then tough luck." William smirked, watching their face shift into confusion, but a hint of fear.

"Don't scare them. They will never listen if you intimate them." I scolded William for being slightly scary.

Amber realised something and smirked. A cunning plan built within her head. It showed in her eyes, which glimmered and sparkled with mischief.