7 - saved

Hours have passed. I hid under something, crying my eyes out.

"(Y/n)!" (Son's name) yelled. Followed by the three sisters yelling my name. They yelled and yelled and yelled. Constantly, over and over again. Maybe. I ran to the door and banded on it.

"I am here," I screamed. The door was broken open by Juliet. She had hard boots, one that went halfway up her lower legs. (Son's name) rushed to me and hugged tightly, making sure that I was okay. I just cried and held hold of him. It was the only thing I could do.

"Shush. Shush." He hushed me, running holding me with one arm, trying his best to comfort me. "I am here for you. Are you hurt?" He held back his tears to be brave and strong for me. To prioritise my well-being over himself.

"Let's get out of here before that thing decides to attempt to hurt all of us." Juliet broke up the moment to warn us about the looming danger that hung around the place. That guy in the suit. He is a person that needs help. I can't let him suffer. If what he said was true then he doesn't deserve to be trapped.

"I want to help them." I sniffled.

"Have you gone mad?" (Son's name) glared at me in shock as my words were alienated.

"No, but he is just a guy like me and Henry. Trapped in life. We need to help him. Please can we help him?" I begged him.

"Fine. Let's go find that monster. Girls go wait in the car." He sighed, trying to manage too many things at once.

"Yes, uncle." They said it all together. They all ran off to the hole. While me and (Son's name) began searching for that guy. Dave? No, Will? I don't know. It is one or the other.

"Dude!" (Son's name) called out. "Yo! Dude, who accident kidnapped my mam while to try and kill her, could you like not to do that if you are a good guy." He yelled at a hall. At the bottom of the hallway, the guy peaked from the corner, eyes down them.

"You speak weirdly." The robotic man said lurking at the corner, not used to being talked to by a visitor.

"No shit. I give so great a comment like my mam. If you're going to kill someone make sure they die." He has a cocky smile on his face.

"I know how to kill. I don't mouthy brats telling me what to do." He snarled back at him.

"You want out?" (Son's name) asked, making sure he has an understanding of what the suited man wants.

"I want out of this building and suit, maybe then I will be free." It sighed. "Or at least get an illusion disk."

"Where would we find one of these?" I asked

"box in a factory. It has been so long that I don't doubt that it would still be around." It came closer to us, so we weren't talking from different ends of the corridor. I oddly felt safe around him. The large machine leaned against the wall close to us. He easily attacks us from where he stood but yet knowing that didn't low the familiar feeling of comfort and safety. It felt like I could trust the guy even when I don't know him.

"We can break the exit and make a run for it," I suggest.

"In daylight." (Son's name) glared at me as if I was crazy.

"Give me your coat and I give him my illusion locket." I took my locket off and both men stared at me in disgust. "I know that I am dead and I look like shit but this is until we get to the car. Don't break it. It is the only one I have and it is special to me. My lover gave it to me." I didn't want to lose it.

"Here." (Son's name) handed me his coat and helped me put it over me. "Holy shit-" He blocked me from seeing anything.

"Can we leave?" The robotic man asked.