- 9 -

(I would address any confusions you may have about this chapter-
The bite victim's name

I know the bite victim's name is Evan now but I will continue calling him Chris because in the first book I have it as Chris and it is slightly like a needle in a haystack trying to change in the last book. Please I don't care about he's just a fictional character at the end of the day.)

- nobody's POV -

A box was dropped onto the desk of a team. It was wrapped in a tape with the words fragile on it and yet the man dropped it as if it wasn't. The lid was lost and it's contents could be stored inside. They all looked tired but excited to get started on their new project.

"Are these them?" A male asked.

"Yes, the old CPUs and other stuff. The company gave us little to work with." Someone said, showing a few of the old CPUs from the old machinery. Somewhere from the late 70s to early 00s.

"Since we are going for a simple 2D old arcade game look. It wouldn't be hard to transfer these." The person, who looks like the team leader said. They all seemed young and inexperienced as if they were all interns. Only two were Experienced.

"We need to do something creative. Every other company has jumped onto the bandwagon to create some horror game out of those murders that happened at one of the locations. So we have been hired to make it seem more child friendly." The leader briefed them on what they are meant to do.

"Did any of you hear about that game developer who had his belly opened?" he said, trying to make small talk. The idea of making small talk is something that shouldn't have been about someone having their belly opened from the inside out, however, the man didn't care because it was on the news this morning.

"I think his name was matt. I heard about it on the news but what. one said.

"God I hated that guy, I know his ex-wife and he isn't a nice guy. He can't even make a game properly." another one joined in, unfazed about the man's death. "I guess he got what came to him."

"His poor attempt at horror could boost our child-friendly games. We all remember the Freddy's was a magical place, not a horror festival. Just because so loony felt like snatching up some kiddos from the place. That doesn't mean the place wasn't family-friendly. Child-friendly."

"Horror is popping though and the child-friendly games don't do much without a moral and wouldn't it be morally wrong to make a children's game out of a place that has some much negative press." A lass spoke up. There were only two women in a group of 8 people. This is because the IT industry is mainly male dominant but there are still women in the industry just little amounts compared to the men.

The woman head seems to be on the moral reasoning of the horror dominating franchise. They even had a horror location all about scaring people in a maze while having a bonnie like animatronic. Some places have different animatronic. A fox, a bear, a chicken and even a cupcake. They are truly milking the idea and making any tragedy was nothing but tiny accidents.

"How about we make a platform type game. Playing as the animatronics and feeding children. Games that could be baby's ice scream adventure, foxy running around saying yar, golden buddies (Fredbear and Spring Bonnie) sing-along, where you tap keys on the keyboard that corresponds with the key on-screen to make them sing, or Mangle's parts collection." someone else butted in with their ideas. Who cares about morals when money is involved. Lots and lots of money.

The leader took out a CPU and examined it, which had a purple-stain lining around the metal with the Frazebear entertainment logo marked in the centre of it. They were completely clueless about what CPU was used for what animatronic. They all looked the same but only that one had the stain on it. Nobody noticed nor questioned why. They could shove it off to it being a different CPU from later in the years.