16 - soul merging

With the rattling of chains, William 1 finally woke up in a cramped bedroom up in the attic. Single bed with newly polished chains holding the imprisoned man close to the bed. A small locked window above him with rusty metal bars blocking anyone from opening it. He was truly trapped in a loft with no escape. What was he meant to do?

I stood watching him, seeing him waken from his long nap. I never had a pet before. Gasp! (Son's name) always wanted a human pet, I can invite him over and let him see my new pet. It is a shame that my pet is my ex-lover. Shame that he isn't full and is only good in a bed and not in a conversation. What a shame.

"Let me go!" William yelled, rattling the chains against the metal frames for the single person bed. A bed that wasn't fit for a man William size but a short teen.  He wasn't uncomfortable though. The bed was cosy with 2 blankets on it but I am not going to lie - I am stealing them in the night. "You crazy bitch!" William was ready to fight me.

"..." I sighed, looking down. Maybe I have gone too far. I am losing my mind and losing my morals. I just want to keep him safe and not allow him to endanger others. I have him and I am keeping others safe. It is a win-win situation. "I am sorry but look on the bright side." I sighed, unable to deal with him if he shames me for kidnapping him.

"Are you hungry?"

"Why do you care?" He snarled, looking away.

"Michael, is there any leftover food?" I slightly opened the hatched to the lower floor and yelled down.

"Yeah, do you want it heated up?" Michael yelled back.

"That will be preferable." I looked back at William, seeing how messy he looked. I can get him to the bathroom when Michael's children have left the house to play outside.
Michael let's stay at home if he can't be bothered to get up out of bed. How can he handle them? He is missing the luxury of peace.

"Why did you kidnap me?" William asked huffing.

"To stop you from doing your plans." I stood up and came close to him, adjusting his chains. "Are you comfortable?" I asked. If I am keeping him then I better make him comfortable so he feels like he isn't in danger.

"Why are you being nice?" William made me look at him, forcing me to look into his toughened eyes. His hand on my chin gently. His thumb slightly under my softened lips, assuming he would kiss me. Hold me tightly and embrace me. However, he sighed and held my chin go. Do I disappoint him? Have I failed him? Do I disgust him? Am I nothing to him?

I left him alone and sat in the corner, thinking. How could I be so foolish? He would never see me as anything more than someone that will help him. I am nothing to him. I am nothing. Why did he curse me like this? Allow me to have a long life of pain. When William is whole how will he do? Will he ignore me and continue with his plans? His plans are more important, so it wouldn't surprise me if he ignored me and not see me. It is fine. I will be fine with that. Not really but I have to prepare for anything.

Days rolled by like stones being dragged against a rocky surface. William seemed to behave, well whenever I was around. I have only been around to clean him and feed him. This night was somewhat different than others, I have gotten into an argument with (Son's name) about the safety of him, his lovers and the children. They all decided that all 3 men are going to act as father figures for the little girl. If that was going to be the case then they must get off the streets and start getting their lives to straighten up.

(Son's name) pushed me away and said some damaging things that only pushed me into a deep hole of darkness. I am so used to being the morally right one and now My morals have cursed me into somewhat insanity. The voice in my head doesn't help. Only pushing me more into doing stuff I didn't want to do. This night, I can't handle it anymore and need someone to talk to or have a release from the torture of my head. I talk on and on about it to William and he was there for me. He was talking bullshit but I don't care, I need to hear his words and I wanted to have someone.