20 - family bonding and hot fiery time {E X T R A long}

(reason for long chapter: PLOT AND SUGGESTING SLIDE PLOT. Please I didn't  mean for it to be: 5063 words long. I am so sorry.)

????'s pov

Why are they focusing on him? He is weak, fading. He is grasping at everything he can hold onto. The more he stays the more his soul weaks. Every split loses more than he was expecting.

How unfair! Why can't I have a life? Why can't I live? Why do I have to be trapped like this broken down, roller-skated metal ice cream maker? Who needs to be free when I can live forever, I can be in control as a game. 

We are trapped again.

"Can you leave me alone!" I whined at the dark lanky figure that loomed around me.

"What are you up to?" She asked, not curious or anything but the nose. Didn't uncle not teach her to not put herself with other people's problems. I don't need help from her. I don't plan on moving on. Daddy isn't so I am not. It is so unfair that I get to not grow up! She got recreated!

Why didn't I get recreated? Did daddy forget about me? Did daddy not care about me? I hate this so much! Daddy was so interested in (y/n) that he forgot about me. I am the important one, not her. Why did I get abandoned?

"That is none of your business." I huffed.

"Your brother is in a better place, why don't you want to join him?" she asked.

"Who cares about him? This is not about him! Chris can go to hell for all I care. I want to be alive! I don't want this! I want to be a child again and have tea parties with daddy and mammy. I want to bother daddy when he is working and end up getting ice cream for being his little girl. I want to play dress-up with mammy and (y/n)." I began crying.

"Sorry..."

"You are not sorry because you're only 3!" I yelled in tears, why can't I have to go back to a normal life of being daddy's favourite child,  of joking around with Michael, of the games and make-belief. Why can't It go back to where mammy is hiding secrets, daddy hiding secrets, Michael being an idiot. Back to the nighttime arguments, the laughing, the gifts, the pretending and trying to make daddy proud of me. I miss bossing around (Son's name). I miss crying for him. I miss when daddy is smiling and happy. I know he kept her in a possessive way but I enjoyed seeing him happy again.

"Only tried to help..." Charlie tear up and began crying.

"Go away! You bum! We aren't friends!" I cried. "You made my daddy hurt..." I whined.

"Your dad took my life away." Charlie cried.

"False! My daddy isn't bad!" how dare she be mean to my dad. He is amazing and super cool. I wish I could see him again.
-----

(Y/n)'s POV

William and I whispered to each other, planning and plotting. It was difficult for our plan to do. It was the best 20 minutes of feeling important. A spark of happiness gently rose within me as I laid down on the couch, tired but not wanting to waste my limited time with William asleep, dreaming of what could be. Dreaming of what I could have and what I want to only be let down. The excitement of helping him as my sanity had already dwindled to a thread.

My mind is normal around him. His words glued in my head, needing to make him happy or what am I truly to him? If I can't make him happy, make him feel like wasting his time with me was worth it. I will never understand him but that is fine as long as I can share 1/3 of his world with him. He is only 2/3 of himself.

William loomed over me, watching me rest in his arms on the couch. His eyes glazed at me, snuggling me in and kissing my neck.

"Tired?" he tucked my hair behind my ears.