11- The liquid and the murder

(I've been too tired lately to do anything. I have been doing college work and trying my best to write.)

- (son's name)'s pov-

How dare that woman leave me with him?! The smell was worse than my babes and guys have gone to a cheap motel to stay for a while. I hate being left alone with him. I know his game. He can't fool me like can easily fool Mam. I spent a day and a half with him. He seems alright but I don't buy it. I have this William to deal with and the other William, who I trust with my life. The one in my head can't harm me. He knows my strengths and weaknesses. He has helped me multiple times. He even tells me he is proud of him, making me feel so happy. Mammy Will always be proud of me but approval from dad is amazing. I am doing stuff right for once. I am not a mistake for once.

I can't believe he got me to make this stuff for him. Lazy fucker. I don't care what William in my head or Mam says. He won't last long if he keeps being animatronic. It sticks so bad just as worse as the rotten corpse that stood a few feet away from me. The bubbling Ooze stuff gives me flashbacks to having this stuff spilt on me. The burning of the skins could still be felt if I remember hard enough.

"Why are you keeping your distance away from the stuff?" William asked, apparently into the kitchen, leaning against the counter that separates the living room and the kitchen.

"I have a deep large burn mark on its chest and back. I spent a long time away at the hospital because of it. I am ashamed to take off my shirt sometimes. I am full of injuries." I tried to explain, chuckling at the end. I felt ashamed of my arm sometimes and my burn mark because I could have avoided them if I wasn't being stupid but telling curious 6-year-old to stop being stupid will only result in getting whined at.

"I have a few ugly scars on my body. My ex-wife hated them and it is because of the spring lock failure. I was lucky to survive the first few lock failures but the last time I got too cocky." William explained, his metal hand gripped his metal chest. He seemed unfazed but at the same time, looking like he is missing something and it is dancing on the tip of his tongue. It danced free as he tried to figure out what it was but it lost all identification.

"Let's get one thing clear, I know you don't like me. I don't care if you do or not. I am confused. Why are you helping me when you don't even like me?" William asked, staring at me with content. He watched me as I made the stuff as if I knew what I was doing. In my head, William helps me.

"because I have my reasons for helping, however, I don't care about your plans. I don't know what you're up to or why but I don't care. Why don't I lay down some ground rules? That is a great idea." I smiled, knowing what I was doing. "Drag my mam into this and you will be hit. Hurt her and I will hit you. I will hit you if you dare do anything disgusting with her. Hurt my group and I will hit you. Drag them into the hell of a mess and I will drag you to hell myself." I snarled, watching the robotic man, slowly walked towards me, glaring at me. Our eyes intensely stared at each other with murderous intention.

"Don't tell me what to do, boy. You will regret it severely." William threatened, menacing glaring down at me. Was he trying to intimidate me?

"I don't regret anything and I certainly am not going to regret making you into another sheet of metal ready to be reused." I glared up at him, crossing my arms. He struck down my hand, slapping my face with his cold metal hand.

"Get back to making the remnant, I have the stuff to do." He didn't care if I was in pain or not. I just have to accept it because I don't want to seem weak if I cry.