COPY RIGHTS RESERVED

⚠️⚠️⚠️

THIS IS A STORY MADE BY ME AND IT SHOULD REMAIN THAT WAY!!! NO ONE IS PERMITTED TO COPY MY WORK, THE MAIN PLOT OF MY WORK (not the soulmate au specifically just the plot and interactions which happen amidst the story) OR ANYTHING WRITTEN BY ME UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

IF YOU FEEL INSPIRED (<key word) TO WRITE SOMETHING BECAUSE OF MY WORK THEB I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE TO IT THAT YOUR IDEA COMES TO LIFE, HOWEVER, JUST TAKING MY WORK WITHOUT FIRST ASKING FOR PERMISSION IS INCREDIBLY NOT OKAY AND I WILL TAKE ACTION!

⚠️⚠️⚠️

- Thank you, you have been warned

A/n : I do not normally put this type of thing in my books because before now I thought perhaps it was common knowledge. However, due to a recent incident I've come to realize that isn't quite the case. I'm not upset with this person because while they did not come to me before publishing they did still tag me to let me know. I appreciated that and I hope they will soon remove the book. I want absolutely no hate towards this person, they are sweet and I believe they've learned not to do such things anymore. Anyways, from now on I will be including this in the very beginning of all of my books. Have a great day my loves.