Love at first sight

Hayley POV
Me and Chris have been getting really close ever since we filmed the first advenger. I really enjoy hanging out with him. His charming, sweet, strong and responsible. I have a secret though, I have been falling in love with him every time we hang out. And I know it's not professional but I can't help it. Me and him flirt a lot in a friendly way and it's funny how at first I thought that me and him would never be friends, but we are and I am in love with him.

I was at my house when my phone rang. I ran to see who it was and it said "Chris❤️". I answered right away.
"Hey lovely, what you up to?"
"Nothing much just hanging at my house. What about you?"
"Same I was wondering if you would wanna have dinner today"
Omg he is so romantic of course I have to say yes
"Of course what time"
"I'll pick you up I set everything up already"
God he is so dreamy I can't wait to see him.
"Can't wait"
"Me either bye lovely"
"Bye Chris"

Chris POV
God where should I start with Hayley I mean jeez she is so cute and I love her I just don't know how to tell her that I do. Sometimes when we are on set when we hang there I just always picture kissing her. The only way I thought about telling her my feelings is asking her to dinner. When I heard her voice and her accent I fell in love with her more. I decided that I should get ready if I'm gonna pick her up soon.
I put on a black and white suite with a black tie and my fancy shoes. I start to call Hayley.
Hayley🥰
"Hello Chris"
"Yes hey doll I'm on my way to pick you up"
"Okay I'm ready for you"
"Okay can't wait bye"
"Bye"

Hayley POV
Okay so I decide to wear a tight red dress because why not. I'm planing on telling Chris how I feel about him today at dinner. I'm putting on red lipstick when I hear Chris's car honk, so I grab my coat and my purse and I head out the door. "Hello darling" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek while I put on my seatbelt. He looks at me and says "Hey Hayley you ready?" "Of course I am" I say.
We head inside a fancy restaurant while our hands were holding. Chris pulls out my seat so I can seat.

Chris POV
We are just sitting down at the table looking at each other because we don't have our menus yet. "So Chris why are we at dinner. Something special?" She asked "no nothing I just wanted to bring you out" she looked at me confused then she smiled. The waiter came and asked what we wanted to drink. I ordered a beer and Hayley ordered a margarita. The waiter also gave us our menus so we started to look at what we wanted to eat. I decided I wanted a stake and Hayley wanted a spaghetti. Hayley looked at me and smiled before she asked "So Chris what's up. How are you?" "I'm good how are you?" I responded while looking at her gorgeous eyes "I'm good it's been a while since we hanged out" "I know it has been a while" we both smiled at each other. Then our food came.

After dinner

Hayley POV
Chris was driving me home because we were both full and tired. Chris lives far from me so asked if he wanted to stay the night and he said yes. When we got home I opened the door and headed to the living room. "Chris if you want you can sleep in the spare Guest bedroom." I asked while he followed me and sat next to me. "That would be nice. Um Hayley I need to tell you something" "what is it Chris" I asked worried. " I- I um I love you Hayley. I have fallen in love with you and I can't stop thinking about you. You are always on my mind and I always wanna kiss you. I- I love you Hayley" I was shocked that he said that because he read my mind. I was yelling and jumping around in the inside. The only thing I could do was, kiss him but I could not so I just said "Chris I- I'm shocked" I stand up and so does he "I know its crazy and I get it if you don't wanna be my friend any more" I look at him and smile, so does he "Chris I am in love with you" I say, he looks at me and says "really?" "Yes Chris"

Chris POV
I'm so happy I could just grab her and twirl her around, but the only thing I wanna do is kiss her.
I grab cheeks and cup them in my hands. We both lean in and we feel our lips on each other. God I can't believe this is happening. Her lips are so soft on mine and I never want to pull away. I- I just want more so I grab her thighs and I carry her up to her room. She pulls away from the kiss, smiles and says "Chris do you really wanna do this?" "Yes Hayley I do want this, I want you" I say by kissing her passionately.