Morning and pizza

Chris POV
I woke up dangled in a very naked Hayley. Her hair was all over her face. I started moving it out of her her face, carefully trying not to wake her up. But I failed when she slowly opened her eyes. "Chris? What time is it babe?" She asked me gently rubbing her eyes. "It's only 8:30 go back to bed hun". I placed  a kiss on her head while she cuddled closer to me. She smiled and gave me a gentle kiss on my chin because she could not reach my lips. I was gonna fall asleep but I couldn't. I got distracted by her beauty.

Even when she's sleeping she still is gorgeous than ever. How did I become this lucky with her? All of my other relationships were alright if I may say, but with Hayley it's like we never get bored of each other. We laugh whenever we see each other. I've been struggling with stress and anxiety lately and I don't know how to cope with it and it's hard.
But once I see Haley walk into the same room I'm in it's as if it's all gone. She helps me, she not only makes me a better person she encourages other people around her to become an amazing person. That's one of the amazing reasons I fell in love with. Another reason is that she has a big heart. She always is willing to help her loved ones friends and even people she just met. She's always volunteering to help at homeless shelters. She is always donating her hair and clothes to them. She even goes to some shelters to help serve food. I'm just so lucky Hayley appeared in my life.

2 hours later

I woke up to the sound of music downstairs and loud thumps. I quickly put on some sweats and head downstairs trying to be as quiet as I can to see what going on. And once I get there I see Hayley dancing around only wearing my dress shirt from last night. I pull out my phone and began to record her. I canceled help but fall to the grown laughing like I'm insane. She comes and jumps on me. "How long have you been standing there?" She asks me. "Long enough to record a whole video of you!" I say gently pushing her off to try and post the video. I sit on the couch about to press the post button, when Haley yanks my phone out of my hand. "Hey give me my phone back!" I yell at her.

Hayley POV
I began to running around the house with Chris's phone in my hand. "If you can get me!" I yell responding to him. He then leaps off the couch and chases me. I am running and down the stairs with Chris following me. When he finally catches me, he throws his phone to the couch and throws me over his shoulders. "Chris put me down!!" I yell at him. He drags me upstairs to our bedroom and drops me. "Fine" he the crawls on top of me and begins to tickle me. I start laughing hysterically. While his still tickling me I get lost in my own thoughts.

How did I get so lucky with Chris? His an amazing person and I'm willing to do anything to try and spend the rest of my life with him because I love him. He has such a big heart too. His always helping me around the house when I don't ask him too. He even does all of our laundry! He is such and amazing sexy, kind, and amazing human being. He is always willing to foster puppies with me when I want it help out. When we go on dates he treats me like a queen and always pays for our food. He never lets me even when he never gets anything to eat. I am falling in love with him ever single day of my life with him. I'm completely falling for Chris Evans.

I am brought back to reality when Chris crashes next to me on the side of the bed. We are staring at the ceiling when our fingers interlock with each other. I look at our hands then at him and smile. He smiles back at me.

"Chris, I love you" I say while my other hand caresses his cheek. He smiles and does the same to my other cheek. "And I love you Hayley" he says while leaning in. Our lips finally meet and it's like fireworks are going in inside our mouths. He hands find there way to my waist. While mine find his neck and my legs wrap around his waist. It's a very awkward position but we don't care because we are here wit each other and that's all that matters.

Later that night

We are on the couch cuddling with each other while we wait for the pizza to arrive. Chris is trying to find a good movie for us to watch when the door bell rings. I get up to go answer it and there is our pizza. The pizza was $25 and I was only able to pay 20. "Let me go check if I have more money" I say to the pizza boy. He nods and I head to Chris who still can't find a movie. "Still nothing?" I say while playing with his messy hair. "Nope. Where's the pizza baby?" He asks me while getting up and wrapping his hands on my waist. "Do you have $5?" I ask him. He nods and heads to the kitchen. He later comes back with $5. I then get our pizza and call Chris.

Chris POV

I head to the kitchen as Haley calls me. I come behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. "You owe me $5 mam" I say to her in my raspy voice. She turns around and kisses me. "How about now?" She says placing her hands on my chest. "$4" she pushes me and kisses me again. We began walking backwards. "$3" I say while wrapping my arms tighter around her waist. We then reach the couch and I know this because when she pushes me we are laying on the couch. She crawls on top of me and moving her hair to the side. "How about now Mr.Evans?" She says while she slowly begins to grind on me. I groaned lightly and say "$2". She smirks and starts to grind faster and faster. "$1 one dollar baby" I say while helping her grind more. "$0" I say while I lean in to kiss her she gets up and smiles. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr.Evans" she says placing her hand out for me to shake it. I smirk knowing what she does. "You too Ms. Atwell" I sake her hand but when she pulls away, I pull her in and kiss her. She wraps her hands around my neck. Once we are done we head to the kitchen to eat pizza.

"Mmmm this pizza is so good!!" Hayley yelled. "Umm babe you alright are you having a seizure?" I asked her jokingly. "Haha no just this pizza is so good" I nodded and continued eating.

After pizza

"Come on Hayley I found a good movie!" I yelled for her. "Coming I'm just... done!" She came in with a big bowl of popcorn. She sat down next to me putting her legs on top of me and setting the popcorn there like a table. I was reaching to get one. "Ow!" I yelped she smirked and chuckled. "Can't you wait for the movie dear?" "Yea sorry okay here lets watch Avengers endgame!" I told her excited. She nodded as the movie began to play.

When we were on the clip where Steve found Peggy's office we both looked at each other with a pouty face like to say "aww". We both were so invested in their kinda love life. We were out of popcorn so I went to get it since Peggy hasn't watched it only me. When I got up I was gonna give her a kiss but she said that she did not have time for a kiss because she was so invested. I just smiled and soon came back from feb kitchen with more popcorn. "Yay!" She squealed in excitement. I smiled and handed her the bowl.

When we were on the part where tong dies on his funeral, Hayley began to cry. I moved the bowl from her and set her on my lap. And gave her a big tight hug. I have her a quick kiss and we continued to watch the movie.

Hayley POV

I was so happy to see Steve and Peggy's long make out at the end but they just cut the rest off.  I was so mad. "You got to be kidding me they cut my favorite part out!!" I yelled getting up. As I got up Chris quickly did the same and carried me bridal style up to our room. I just started into his deep ocean blue eye and gave him a long kiss. And when I mean long I was long. I was passionate and rough, how I like it.

We pulled away after a while. Chris smiled but had a confused face on. "What was that for babe. Not that I'm complaining!" He said. I smiled and responded "since Peggy and Steve got their kiss cut out I kissed you for Peggy!" I said happily. We were soon in the bed snuggling up.  "Night Chris I love you" I said kissing him. "Goodnight Haley love you too" he said giving me a kiss in the head and we soon fell asleep.