Suprise

The part of the video I used for this chapter is at the time 18:02.

Hayley POV
I was about to text Chris that I was able to leave early but I decided to surprise him. I heard he was in a interview with Anthony Mackie, who is his best friend. I was nervous to be around a lot of fans ever since that kiss at the airport. I'm just glad I get to see Chris early. I was able to talk to the interviewers and they were happy to have me on there.

I was on the way to my house and get ready to surprise Chris, when he called me.
"Hello" I say
"Hey doll" he says
"Hey, I miss you"
"Aww Hayley I miss you more I just wanna kiss you so hard"
"Was that tryna turn me on?" I question while laughing.
"Maybe. Did it work" he says
"Maybe. Okay well are you ready for your interview?"
"Yes just a bit nervous. I got to go in on air in 2"
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow. Okay love you bye"
"K bye love you too"

Ugh I miss him so much. I just can't wait to surprise and hug him tightly and even kiss him.

After Hayley gets ready she heads to where Chris was located to surprise him. When she got there she saw him talking, she began to smile once she heard him talk. It was her turn to go and surprise him.

Chris POV
I'm talking on the interview when I hear the crowd go wild. I turn around and there she is, the love of my life running up to me. God she's so dreamy. I'm still in shock she's here, I mean she was supposed to come tomorrow. She wraps her hands around my neck. I began to laugh. She then points to me and puts her hands on my chest. She squeezes my "breasts" and laughs. This makes the crowd of fans go insane and shout. This also makes me so happy. All I wanted to do was kiss her but I couldn't.

I stand up to hug her. She starts to do her little dance, then she comes up to me. We then hug for a while. I miss her so much. I missed her smell and just her presents. I then whisper to her ear "you look sexy in that shirt" she smiles and pulls away from the hug. When she pulls away, she puts her hands on my cheeks then she walks to seat down.

After the interview they were on there way home to spicy things up because they missed each other so much.

I was driving me and Hayley home.

Hayley POV
Chris was driving us finally home after a long interview. He had one hand on the steering wheel the other on my thigh. He would gently squeeze it
every two minutes. You could tell that he was anxious for us to go home. I turned to look at him, and realized this is the love of my life. All of my past relationships I knew they would end but this one, me and Chris i can tell this is for life. I then placed a kiss on his cheek. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek and stroke it gently.

When we arrived to our house, I put the keys in and was about to walk in when Chris carried me like a bride inside. I was laughing so hard I could not breath. He dropped me in our bed and began to remove my shirt. I kissed him passionately while trying to take off his shirt. I stood up to face him and we were walking inside our shower.

We were now naked and making out. He turned the water to hot as we walked in.