L.A one shot

Important not at the end!!!

Chris POV

"Hayley?" I call out and I hear a response"I'm out here." I follow her voice to the balcony to see she's in one of the bathrobes the hotel supplies. Her brown blackish hair is out and resting bellow her shoulders. "Morning" she chimes "I made myself some coffee if you don't mind" raising the cup in her hand. She had bags under her eyes but her smile still lit up her whole face.

"That's fine," I tell her, joining her at the small table on the balcony. The view of the city is pretty but the morning is a bit brisk. "If you want to get ready, we can go out for breakfast." I tell her and she checks the time on her phone."Okay, I could eat."She gets up from her seat to go inside but as she passes me I take her hand in mine. She pauses while I stand up beside her.

She looks up at me with big brown eyes, she then makes this weird funny face making me snicker and she scrunches up her nose in return .Her hand moves up from my chest to the short hair at the back of my neck while I dip my head closer to hers. I nibble on her bottom lip slightly before pressing our lips hard together.

Her body is pressed between me and the glass door of the balcony. She tastes like the coffee she just drank. My fingers fumble with the tie of her robe while her kisses become a little more lustful.The tie falls and my hand brushes over the bare skin hidden underneath. I clasp the skin just under her breast and use my thumb to brush over her nipple until it hardens with my touch."Should we go have a shower, Chris? Because I look horrible to go out and eat." I laugh because I know that is not true ."Well I think you look gorgeous and sexy, but yes we should hop in the shower." I hum in reply and she directs me back inside, slipping the robe off completely when we're back within the suite.I just want my hands to be all over her but she's keeping two steps ahead of me. In the bathroom she finally turns around and her dainty fingers tug on the bottom of my shirt. I take the hint and lift it off my body, dropping it to the floor.

She feels my chest and shoulders and gives me a quick kiss before going to turn on the shower. It's running and must be warm because she gestures for me to hop in. We're both now nude and the heated water of the shower trickles over us, I lean against the the shower wall and turn her around so that her back is facing me, pulling her against me, my cock resting between her cheeks. I take hold of both her breasts and she turns her head so our lips can meet. She pulls away from me though. "No no don't you think you had enough last night, you had me up all night mister." She says turning her self to face me while putting one finger on my chest. "I don't think I can never get enough of you Ms.Atwell." I responded to her, resting my hands on her waist. "Well you have to wait till we come back if you wanna get breakfast." She says getting the shampoo and rubbing it on her hair.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧

We made it in breakfast on time, luckily though we were able to slip in some quick make out sessions. I got to decided where we would go to eat and I picked an amazing breakfast place that's on the beach in Malibu. We sit down at the table, which gives us an amazing view of the beach, looking at the view.

While Hayley is busy looking at the view, I turn over to face her. Gosh I'm so lucky to have her in my life. Before she notices me starting at her, I grab the menu and see what I wanna get. Soon enough, Hayley joins me. "Darling what do you think I should get, eggs with bacon or and breakfast burrito?" She asks me. "I think you should get the...hmm maybe breakfast burrito." I say shrugging my shoulders. "I think your right, I'll get that. What are you getting babe?" "I'm getting the eggs and hash browns but the eggs are scrambled."

We soon get our meal while cracking up about some jokes or old memories.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧

Later in the afternoon we decided on going on a boat that will show us around LA.

"Oh Chris look at this it's so lovely. I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend. Thank you for bringing me here." Hayley said while giving me a quick peck and on on my cheek. "Of course you know I would anything for my girl." "Chris you have to take a picture of me here hurry." I quickly snap a photo.

this was the photo Chris supposedly took :)             𓆩❤︎𓆪

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"All done babe. You look amazing." I say while showing her the photo. "Aww thank you baby you don't look to bad yourself." She places a kiss on my lips and wraps her arms around my neck, resting her head when we are done kissing on my chest.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧

We get to the hotel at around 9:00pm because the boat ride ended up being long. We take off our shoes at the door and throw our jackets on the bed. Hayley throws herself on the bed, digging her face deep into the pillow.

"Hayley you don't want a snack or anything, banana? I can make your something of you'd like?" I say while sitting beg to her rubbing her back. She turns her head to look at me smiling. She places her hand on my cheek rubbing it. "No darling but thank you for being so kind." "Of course I have to make sure I'd not starve you." Placing a kiss on her head.

We soon after end up in pajamas cuddling together. "Goodnight darling love you." She mumbles since her face in deep into my chest. "Goodnight baby love you too." I say pulling her chin up with my finger, placing my lips on hers.

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𖤣𖥧

Yes I'm still ALIVE. Sorry I have not been posting to be honest with you guys I have been rather lazy and I know that's not a good reason but I'm just always tired I'm sorry. But I did ask a few people to write a one shot for you guys of course about Chris and Hayley. If you guys would wanna do all you need to do is obviously write the one shot then send to me, and I would publish it here giving the person credits. Again thank you guys so so much for supporting me love you all <3💋