Proposal one shot

Chris POV
Today's the day I'm gonna propose to the love of my life. I'm mixed with emotions today, happy and nervous are the main ones though. I hope that she says yes because I am so ready to spend the rest of my life with her.

We were already in dinner when I could tell she knew something was up. So I just made up some lame excuse to head to the bathroom.

When I got inside, I felt like I was gonna throw up. My heart started pumping so bad, that I had to pump my face with cold water. When I finally came to my senses and walked back to the table, Hayley looked very worried. "Darling is everything alright? You have been acting very strange lately." She said calmly as she took my hand in hers and winded her fingers with mine. She gave me a soft expression waiting for me to answer her. "I'm fine I'm just tired that's all, but I'm excited I have a surprise for you!" I said trying to sound enthusiastic while giving her a smile. She raised one eyebrow trying to read my face, she nodded later returning the smile as she continued to eat.

After dinner

After dinner I drove me and Hayley to the beach. That's where I planned on proposing to her because that was her favorite place to be now that is was summer.

Once I found a parking spot, she didn't wait one second and jumped out of the car all excited. It brings me joy to see her smile. She held her hand out for me to take, and once I did she dragged me to the shore. "Oh my Chris, this is just lovely thank my love" she said as she placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply. I smiled as she pulled away started to run her toes threw the sand.

I put my hands in my pockets as I played with the red box trying to wait for the perfect moment to proposes. And that's when it was the time. I knew is deep down inside. Hayley playing with the water with her feet as she blew me kisses. I ran behind her when she finally turned her back towards me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up. She yelled happily. When I put her down, I got on one knee. She right away covered her mouth with her hands.

I smiled as began to tell her what I have been wanting to since I first laid eyes on her. "Hayley you are the most strongest, badass, and lovely person I could have ever met and be able to call girlfriend. Since the first time I saw you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. You were, are and will be the one I want to always see the sunrise with. The one I want to always wake up with. You're the one I love best. I like to hear you talk with your lovely accent. When a smile lights up your face and a desire comes up and at this very moment I want to kiss you, because the truth is that you keep me so deep in love I'm so happy to have you by my side. You make me breathe. Only at one look at you, you are the best that has happened to me, I swear to you by God, only in your arms I feel secure and nothing will change with time because all my life I want to stay with your, love. So Hayley Elizabeth Atwell, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

She can't even respond because she is crying so hard. That's when I love it and begin to cry. "Yes yes yes. Christopher Robert Evans I will marry you. God I love you." I get up from one knee and kiss her. I wrap my arms right beneath her butt and lift her up. She kisses me so hard I feel like I'm gonna run out of breath.

Once we finally pull away I get the ring and place it on her finger where it belongs. She looks at it and smiles to hard. I give her a kiss once again. "IM ENGAGED!!" She yells loudly. I smile and repeat the same thing. "I love you." She says wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you too fiancé" she smiles and kisses me.

 "I love you too fiancé" she smiles and kisses me

                        The engagement ring!!

Thank you @_Kyla_Ren8 for giving me inspiration for this story. I wanted to inform you guys that later on in the book, if Chris and Hayley to get engaged I will most likely use the same speech I used here unless I make a knew one.

Quick update

I am already out of school for summer!! I am so excited because that means I will have more time to write! I will still have to do the one shots for this week maybe because I just got my Covid-19 vaccine and not feeling really good but I will possibly try to update. Also maybe in July I will have to take a break because I might go to Mexico. So yeah that's what going on so far in my life. If you guys want to give me more inspiration for the one shots, feel free to comment or send me a text. Be safe guys <3