Their first one shot

Third person POV

They kissed for a long time, cataloging each other, figuring out how they fit together. Their last kiss had been so chaste, Chris hadn't had time to savour the feel of Hayley's soft lips, working his open, teasing his tongue with hers. He knew he was making noises, quiet sighs to match Hayley's.

Hayley dragged Chris's bottom lip through her teeth and he groaned, loudly. He couldn't find it in him to feel embarrassed. His hands roamed, one wrapped around her waist, feeling the curves he'd dreamed about, and then settled on her hip. His other hand tangled in her hair. He liked the way she shivered against him when he massaged her scalp, so he did it again.

When Hayley's lips finally left his, she laughed. It was a beautiful sound that made joy bubble up inside Chris's chest. His eyes blinked open to see what had made her so happy, but she was grinning at him.

"I can't believe we are actually doing this" she said while hitting his chest. "Don't get me wrong I love this but we can't just make out or maybe even do more in your trailer." She said to Chris while smirking.

Chris started to blush as he knew what was going to happen if they kept sneaking off set to his trailer to make out. "Your right so it's settled we will continue this at my place let's go." He said getting up and gently pushing Hayley off of his lap. He turn to look at Hayley but she was still seated. "Wow I guess you really wanna do this. But Chris if we do this I don't just wanna be your one night stand I wanna mean something to you." Hayley wanted to keep going maybe even take it further, but if it just meant that this would only be a one time thing she didn't want it. She had to admit she did have feelings for Chris and those feelings kept growing and growing every time they hung out.

"And you do Hayley because I have feelings for you." Chris started to blush hard. "I like you a lot Hayley and whatever is gonna happen between us better happen because I wanna possibly start a relationship with you if that's okay and-"

He didn't get to finish because Hayley jumped up and pushed her lips to meet his. Her hands wrapped around his neck, playing with his short neck hairs. And his hands laid perfectly around her waist. There make our sesh escalated quickly until they made it to Chris's trailer bed. They soon were almost naked with the exception of Hayley's underwear and black lacy bra. And Chris was only wearing his grey boxers that felt tight. Chris laid Hayley back as he behind her back as he behind her back and unclasped her black lace bra. After throwing it on the floor her attacked her breast, placing his lips around one of her nipple while he caressed the other. His tongue swirled around the nub and bit down gently. She gasped and moaned as she squirmed below him. "Steve....pleasee" He started to do the same on the other one. He soon begins to trail kisses all the way to her belly almost to her thighs, before Hayley pulled him up and kissed his lips hard.

She pushed him out of the way as she straddled him. Both of her legs were placed on each side of his thighs when she started to stroke the huge bulge in his boxers. Now he was the one squirming and groaning for her. That's when she couldn't take it anymore. She needed to feel him deep inside her.

Hayley rubbed him between her folds, preparing herself for his size. She took in the tip slowly and circled around. She loved watching him break apart right in front of her. He shut his eyes and took deep breaths as she fully sat down. They both moaned and Steve pulled her closer to him so he could muffle his moans into her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck as one hand went into his hair and the other clawed his back. They began moving, slowly at first, but they soon picked up the pace. She began to whisper into his ear.

Within a few minutes, Hayley was on the edge of screaming while Chris's  breathing patterns were becoming irregular. They both came at the same time. Chris thrusted one last time, learning from her face expressions, she'd want to ride out her high. After catching his breath, he flipped them over to lay her on her back and pulled out to lay next to her. She turned and rested on his chest. She listened to his heartbeat while he was taking deep breaths.

Hayley traced circles on Chris's chest as he played with her hair which was kinda damp from how she was sweating so much. And they soon fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms wanting to be like that forever.