Akward

Chris POV
Me and Hayley have been having sex every moment we get. I don't mind at all because I'm just glad we are back together sorta. It's like those 6 months were just like a little break we needed from each other because before those 6 months we were always together. Hayley has told me before that she is scared that someone can hear or see us. I mean I'm worried about that too but i don't really mind at all because some people do know that we are dating.

Anyways I was in the shower and when I came out fully naked Scarlet Johansson was on my bed. She saw my junk and everything. I would not care if she was Hayley but her, my best friend it was weird.

"Jeez Scarlet what are you doing here?" I asked her while trying to grab a towel. "I just wanted to say hi and scare you and I did" she said laughing. I laughed a bit but then I asked her "Okay well I'm naked so can you please leave." She was gonna say something but then Hayley walked in. "Hey Chris so- oh. Oh my god I'm sorry. Bye". She sounded a bit mad and I could tell by the look on her face she was jealous. "Wait Hayley we" I was gonna explain to her but she slammed the door and left. Scarlet just started to laugh. I grabbed a towel and started to look for some clothes to talk to Hayley. "Your still doing it with Hayley! I thought you guys broke up" scarlet asked laughing loudly.

"Yes we are still doing it. I gotta go sorry bye" I told her while leaving.

Hayley POV
What did I just see, why was scarlet there in the first place. We're they about to, no Chris wouldn't. I mean he was naked and she was on her bed, but I know Chris would never do that. I was walking to my car when I felt his hands on my waist, pulling me next to him. I turned around to see him and was gonna tell him something but he just said "I can explain. I was in the shower and I was gonna get ready to surprise you. I got out to look for a towel and when I came out scarlet was on my bed. Then you walked in. You have to believe me nothing happened please." Chris said sad.

I started to laugh because I trust him and I know he would never do that. He looked at me confused, I pulled him for a hug and said "I believe you. Now, the surprise you were gonna give me?". He laughed and said "I'll show you your surprise just meet me at your house." I was so happy.

I gave Chris I kiss and I was on my way to the house.

I know this is really small and I know it's late but I have a surprise because tomorrow it's Hayley's birthday and I wanna make it super special so yea!🥳🎉