Splash

❗️SMUT WARNING❗️

Chris POV
She laughed and kissed me. I pinned her up against the shower wall. I quickly entered her and she
moaned "Fuck" as I pounded hard and faster. I
sucked hickeys on her neck as she moaned into my ear and tangled her fingers in my hair. Her other hand on my neck. I moved my hand to rub circles
on her clit. Hayley moaned in my ear "Fuck Chris.
H-H-Harder" I went as fast as I could until I reached my high and cummed inside her. Hayley reached her high soon after. I pulled out of her and she let out a final moan "Shit". I kissed her and walked out of the shower.

I put on my robe and was on the bed on my phone. Hayley came out fully naked. I looked up at her and smiled. I got up and wrapped my arms around her,
"Your done already old man we just started" she
said to my while I kissed my jawline. "We are not done?" I questioned "No. Know get in the bathtub" she growled at me. I like it when she is in charge she makes it look so sexy. I stood up and toke off my robe. She looked at me up and down. She then hoped in the bathtub. I sat in front of her.

She truly is a glorious sight, the water reaches
above her chest. Her cheeks are slightly flushes with heat, and I can't help but become erect when she lets out a long sigh of pleasure, her body relaxing from today's excursion. To my immense pleasure she moves to the opposite of me to on top of me. She kisses me roughly, my hands move to cup her backside as she begins to rock her body against mine.

While normally Hayley and I would indulge in copious amount of illustrious foreplay, this time seems to be taking a different course. She breaks our heated kiss for the sole purpose of reaching her hand under the water and between our bodies. She cups me softly using her hand to guide my member into her. A gasp elicits from her gorgeous lips as her eyes completely haze over.

"Chris..." she breathes out my name, her thoughts becoming broken as she begins to rock back and forth on top of me, "You feel amazing" she finishes her earlier deconstructed sentence, her forehead pressed to mine as she lets out a quite noises of pure contentment.

Hayley POV
I let out small gasps of pleasure as I begin to ride him, the water of the bathtub is turning and sloshing over the side. None of that seems to matter as we move together, our bodies colliding more forcefully with each thrust of our hips. Time seems to standstill when his pleasuring me, the minutes done matter when I have his body moving and rubbing against mine.

Seconds might have passed, hours might have
elapsed, but regardless of the measure of time it is obvious that she is close . She gets the aura about her, one I have come to recognize from much time and experience. His hands grip my ass and mine grip his shoulder tossing my head back giving him the most perfect view of my breast.

The heaving of my chest as I let out panting breaths signals to him that this is it, one more thrust and I'm done. He meets my last downward motion enthusiastically and I know he can feel my walls clench around my length as I unravel on top of him. It is most magnificent feeling, to give the man you so desperately love intense pleasure.

I love Chris and it's not just about the sex, because the sex is mind blowing but I just love him I fall in love with him every time I see him or hear him talk.

My loud moaning reverberates in his ears and the fact that he likes that it is his name that cries out of my mouth at the peak of pleasure is all it takes for him to pull him to the edge. He pulls my body down on top of his as he continues to thrust into me, filling me completely with his seed, and letting me ride out my climax. I rest my face in the crook of his neck. My breaths come out in light huffs.