Making up

Hayley POV
Me and Chris have been okay. We have been working out and we act like nothing happen. Just sometimes he does bring it out. He gets mad and so do I but I love him and I will anything in power to do so.

I was in the living room watching a movie when Chris walked in and sat next to me. I turned to look and him, and he kissed me passionately. He has not kissed me like that in a while.

I started to kiss him back. It started to get intense to the point we were both shirtless. "Hayley ready" he asked me while carrying me to the room. "Chris I been ready" I said while kissing his neck.

Chris was on top of me while I was laying on the bed. Things were about to get steamy when I got a call from work. "Ugh it's work" I said annoyed that they had called me because me and Chris had not been able to have sex since the whole "Dominic kissed me" thing.

I answered and they said that I had to travel around the world to film one episode of agent carter.

Chris POV
While Hayley was on the phone talking to her agent/work, I started the bath so we can get in it. I was sorta annoyed that they called her but it's what we do for work. I began to remove my clothes and hopped in the bath.

Hayley came in the bedroom and said "babe I have to tell you something" I could tell that she was sad. "I'm in here" I yelled from the bathroom. She came in and smirked "Chris what are you doing?"
She asked. I told her that we were gonna have a spa day since she has been stressed. She smiled and said "I would love to but.." "but what?" I asked worried that something had came up. She told me everything.

She told me how work had sent her across the whole continent to film one episode of agent carter. I was so mad and annoyed but I was at least happy I get to spend one day with her.

"It's okay just come in here and we will plan everything okay?" I said smiling her trying to calm her down. She hopped in the bath and we were cuddling. Hayley was sitting on my lap.

Hayley POV
After the bath Chris and I put on our pajamas because we were so tired. We both really wanted to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I had to start packing because I had to leave tomorrow at 7 in the morning. Chris was helping me pack to which was really sweet of him.

Chris was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, and I had just finished packing. I went in from the back of him and wrapped my hands around his waist. I wanted to ask Chris if he may wanna move in with me since I love him and he practically does already. "Chris?" I ask worried, "yes babe" he says to me while turning around. I ask "would you wanna move in with me? Not that you have to I just was wondering and-" I get cut off my Chris's lips on mine. His hands around my waste tightly not letting me move.

"I guess that's a yes" I say while pulling away from the kiss. "Hayley a would love to move in with you, are you ready for me to?" He asks, "yes, yes Chris I am" I say happily.

After we both head to bed cuddling close. I love Chris and I am so happy he is gonna live with me. I'm just sad that I have to leave tomorrow. But he will be here when I get home.