Birthday

Chris POV
I was gonna surprise Haley because it's her birthday today and she is really important to me so I wanna do something special for her. I have decided to take her out to dinner to a really fancy place. Then we would come home make a fort and watch a lot of movies together. It's gonna be so fun. When I get to her place she is already there. I was so happy to surprise her, I'm so I love with her. I fall in love with her each and every single day of my life, I love her.

I got inside her house and call for her "Hayley I'm here." "I'm in the room Chris" Hayley response. I run upstairs and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck gently. She turns around and kisses my lips. She pulls away and asks "what was that for?"

I turn her back around I burry my head in her neck. "Happy birthday. I love you Hayley Atwell." I tell her. She smiles and finishes doing her makeup. She asks me were we are going and I just smiled and tell her it's a surprise. "Come on please tell me! I hate surprises" she says so eager to find out. "No I'm not ruining it sorry" I say while we head downstairs. We both finish getting ready and we head to the car to leave.

Hayley POV
I was ridin' shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car. He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel, the other on my thigh. I was so happy to see where we were going. He said we were close so he grabbed a bandana from the back seat and wrapped it around my eyes. "Chris we're are we?" I asked nervously. He was holding my hand and guiding me where to go. "We are here. Take of the bandana!" he said happily. I was so happy and excited to see we're we are. I looked around and we where on the fanciest restaurant that was on top of a beautiful beach. I squealed so happily I jumped on Chris and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Aaaah this so beautiful Chris. Thank you I love you." I said kissing him passionately. We pulled away and I jumped off him. We started to walk inside the restaurant. " reservation for Chris Evans please" Chris told the waiter. He then guided us to our table which was beautiful and we were able to see the beach and the waves. We both sat down. I was so eager to try food and deserts. I did not wanna order to much because this place looked so so expensive. "Wow Chris you outdid yourself I love you." He grabbed my hand and put it in his. "I had to for the woman who owns my heart. I love you too Hayley." He said kissing my hand. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted. I ordered some really good looking sushi and Chris ordered some red lobster. We finished eating the food and may I say it was delicious. Chris grabbed my hand and asked me "what do you want for dessert?" I smirked a bit and whispered so he was the only one to hear me. "I want something that is not on the menu but makes me feel amazing. Chris smirked once he heard me. He payed for the food and we were on the way to the house.

No ones POV
Once they got home they ran upstairs and got undressed. Chris pushed Hayley on the bed and his lips roamed around her naked body. "Please, I need you" Hayley said lightly. Her fingers were deep in his hair. It didn't take long for Chris to thrust into her. Hayley moaned as she felt him take control of her body. No matter how manny times they slept
together, Hayley was pleasantly surprised by his length. He never failed to satisfy her. Hayley's mouth opened wide against his lips as his tongue danced in her throat. His hips moved rhythmically into her, drilling deep inside her. Hayley cried out his name as tiny grunts escaped from between his lips. Chris sucked on her skin below her ear as her ear as he pushed in and out of her. Her fingernails tore into the skin of his shoulder blade as he picked up his speed and pounded into her, shaking the bed. They could feel each other's impeding orgasms seeping closer and closer every time Chris pumped harder in and out of her. He then cummed all in her.

Moments later they both crashed down in the bed beside him Hayley was still trying to catch her breath and to try and stop shaking. His arms wrapped around her waist and began kissing her neck. Hayley scooted her body closer to him, laying between his legs with her head resting on his broad shoulder. They were cuddling for a moment.

Chris began laughing and said "so much for your birthday". Hayley laughed hugging him. "Thanks Chris for the best birthday. I love you night". "I love you to goodnight my love." Chris said kissing her head cuddling with her more.

Happy birthday to Hayley❤️🥳