Away

For the video Hayley sent to Chris it's the 4th one. Feel free to watch the whole video if you want but the only video that Hayley sent to Chris is the 4th one!

Chris POV
I woke up early in the morning around 5:30 so I can make breakfast for Hayley. I'm really sad that she
is leaving today because I'm gonna miss her so much. I am making her eggs and some good sausages. I am a really better cook than Hayley. I cook more than her. I put all the food (eggs, sausages and orange juice) on a tray and I take it up to the bedroom. "Hayley, honey wake up" I say softly. She gets her pillow and covers her head with it.

"Hayley come on" I put the tray down an I gently shake her. "Let me sleep in please I'm tired" she says. I smirk knowing what will wake her up. I bend to her lips and give her a passionate kiss. She wraps her hands on my neck, I pull away. She opens her eyes and rolls them when I pulled away. "I made you breakfast in bed" I say while moving her hair out of her face.

Hayley POV
I smile when he says he made me breakfast. "Babe you didn't need to" I say while giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I wanted to and if I didn't you would have not had breakfast". He says sarcastically.

After eating in bed a get up to get ready. It is 6:00 and I need to be heading out. "Chris" I yell for him while I'm putting on my shoes downstairs. "If he does not get his little ass over here I'm, ugh" I say under my breath not knowing he was behind me. "Want I do not have a small ass" he says while opening the door so we can leave. "I did not thought you were there" I say while getting in the car.

"It's okay I have a bigger one than you"he says. I laugh, "you do not I have a bigger one than you." "Your right, you do have a bigger one" he says while kissing me on the lips.

We arrive at the airport and once we get there we run inside because it's already 6:48. I'm already about to board the plane when Chris squeezes my hand because we can't kiss in public. I have to be inside the plane at 7:25 and it's 7:00, so I grab him and bring him inside a restroom.

I lock the door and go to Chris. I wrap my hands around his cheeks and I began to kiss him. He starts to kiss me back and he puts his hands on my ass and squeezes it tightly. I can't believe I'm gonna leave Chris alone here all by himself. I'm gonna miss him so much I'm not gonna know who to talk to. I pull away from the kiss and hug him.

I start to cry on his chest. "Hey it's okay I'm gonna miss you too okay" he says while lifting my face with his thumb. "I just don't want to leave you here alone" I say while he wipes my tears away with his hand. "It's okay. I'll be here waiting for you and once you get here, we are gonna have lots and lots of sex" he says while hugging me tightly.

We walk out of the bathroom hand and hand. Paparazzis start to follow us. He squeezes my hand, which represents a kiss in public. I hate that he can't just kiss me. I was about to board my plane, when a ran up to Chris and just kiss him hard enough so that the paparazzis see us. He kisses me back too, after I pull away smile at him and I began to board the plane.

Chris POV
I was at the house on TMZ when a really shocking headline shocked me. It read "Hayley Atwell is seen kissing Chris Evans before leaving to board her plane". I was shocked and happy at the same time because I'm happy that everyone know now and I don't need to hide it anymore. At that moment Hayley sent me and funny video of her singing the song anaconda by Nicki Minaj. She really encouraged the words "bun hun".

I laughed and I texted her saying "Wow so you really think i have a small ass?" It told me she read it but she did not answer. I was in the kitchen when my phone rang. I went to see who it was and it said "Hayley❤️🥰" I answered
"Hey lovely" she said
"Hey baby, I miss you" I said
"Aww I miss you too. Guess that kiss at the
airport was interesting for everyone"
"Well yea you kissed me in front of everyone and
passionately" I said laughing
"Well I leave in two days" she said happy
"Can't wait babe. I love you" I said sad
"Love you more. Gotta go bye mua" she said making a kiss sound at the end.