Struggle

Jimin POV

I walked through the huge corridors to my father's room, he had things to discuss. Well, I hope its not about the upcoming ball. Anyways, lets see. I knocked the door with two soldiers standing on each side of it guarding it. 

"Come in."

I heard a familiar voice say come in. I entered the room to see my father sitting on the bed and my mother in front of the mirror adjusting her crown.

 I entered the room to see my father sitting on the bed and my mother in front of the mirror adjusting her crown

"Father, you called me."

"Oh yes son have a seat!"

I sat on the couch in front of the bed.

"Is everything ok, father ??"

"Yes son, you know Mr. Lee right ??"

"Yes I do know him father."

"Well I and your mother payed him a visit at his mansion."

"So..."

"We talked about the Jeons, they have strengthened their kingdom by marrying their older son with the Mr. Jung's son"

"Why are you telling me that, father."

"I decided to do the same."

"Make it clear father, what are you trying to say??"

"Well I have arranged you a wedding with Mr. Lee's son Jaemin"

"WHAT ?!?!"

"Don't raise your voice at me son"

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME ??"

"I SAID DON'T RAISE YOUR  VOICE AT ME."

"But-"

"I am not asking you Jimin, I just informed you, you have to this for the sake of your kingdom and it would be great for your when you will be crowned the king after me!!"

I couldn't trust my own ears, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I know the Jeons are our enemies but that doesn't mean we have to think about them all the time and copy them if they make a move for their kingdom. I turned to look at my mother, she had tears in her eyes, I know its against her will and she can do nothing about it.

"Please, son.", said my mother looking at me with hope in her eyes, she has done a lot for me so I have no choice but to agree.

"Okay, father but I need some time."

"Great !! We won't make it official yet because the Jeons might try to bring hurdles in this marriage."

"Excuse me, father. I need to rest."

"Sure, son go and sleep a little, the ball is tomorrow and kings of all kingdoms including the Jeon will be there ."

"I know father, good night."

I ran towards my room with tears in my eyes.

Why does it have to be this way ?? 

They see the bright side of the royal family but the dark side and struggles are deep hidden. All I have ever heard about my future is how to take over the Jeons seriously why ?? I have never even seen them before well I will see them tomorrow, isn't it weird that you have to hate someone you haven't even seen ?? Can't I just live a normal life?? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued.........