The Ball

Author's POV

The sun rose, bringing light to the most awaited day of the year. However this year, it seemed to be more special as not only friends but enemies would be under the same roof, drinking from the same bottle of wine, dancing to the same beat. The ball arrangements were done by the Parks. Everything was one in a million, perfect just like the Parks themselves, from the glasses to the chandeliers, everything was just PERFECT. But their son, Prince Park Jimin, had a cracked heart, ready to break with the slightest of pain, but he looked perfect, the PERFECT prince he was known for being, he hid his pain like a pro, he had to, he is a PRINCE and that to the heir of the Park's throne. He could afford anything but being weak although he felt like he was, but he had to push it aside and smile for the sake of the THRONE and the KINGDOM. Prince Jimin was ready for the ball, he looked like he had come out of a fairytale. He looked beautiful, too beautiful for a man to be, breath taking gaze, nicely styles hair, hazel eyes that disappeared with every smiles forming crescent shapes, black outfit contrasting the lights in the hall, flawless skin and not to forget those thick, kissable lips.

 He looked beautiful, too beautiful for a man to be, breath taking gaze, nicely styles hair, hazel eyes that disappeared with every smiles forming crescent shapes, black outfit contrasting the lights in the hall, flawless skin and not to forget th...

On the other hand, Prince Jeon Jungkook, was also ready with the mask of coldness he always used to wear, eyes showing nothing, but inside he was happy but he had to hide it to maintain his cold self, looking for sincerity which he rarely found in anyone's eyes. His scary, dark and cold aura was enough of a repellant to those who tried to talk to him. He was on the mission to find love, true and pure love. Alas! it wasn't easy to find it at the right time and the right place. Prince Jungkook was not someone who gives up on anything. He wasn't gonna give up on finding love and once he does find it, he is gonna give up on it at any cost. Well at least he thought so, who know what he might end up facing. Prince Jeon Jungkook, looked like a mature man with killing visuals, chocolate brown eyes that hid his real feelings, his full black outfit making him stand out in the group of his friends, the royal ones, in short he look perfect even without any kind of emotion, the charming ones he had but had to hide having an image to shield.

Conclusion, both of them had problems, both had to hide reality, one had to hide his smile and the other had to hide his tears. But, they for sure had things in common, they desire to seek love, and their duties to maintain their own images for the sake of their kingdoms and thrones, because they had to protect their real sides from their enemies, from each other to be specific.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Vote, comment and follow !!

Love you guys !!