How...

AUTHOR'S POV
It was almost time for Jimin to leave with his Kim hyungs. He was excited to meet Jungkook. They just clicked in perfectly. Jimin was new to love and so was Jungkook both were of to a new journey to explore a d were willing to do it together. Jimin was shocked to know that King Jeon supported his son. He wished to gave a similar type of mindset for his father.  But he knew him well. So he had no hope in that case.
"Son.",he heard a voice. It was his mother. His only well wisher here.
"Eomma !!!", he ran to her and hugged her before going back in front of the mirror to get ready.
"C'mon son you look great. And Prince Jeon would love it.", she said. "Yeah mom, I hope he does- Wait WHAT ?!?!?!"
The floor slipped from under Jimin's feet.
"How...", he said. It being the only thing he managed to voice out. "I saw him crying yesterday at the event. And you two made an eye contact. I also might or might not have heard your conversation on call yesterday...."
Jimin was shocked. The thought of his father knowing made him scared. His eyes brimmed with tears.
"Aw.. mochi don't cry. I didn't tell anyone. I'm cool with it. Just make sure not to get hurt okay...", the queen hugged her son and comforted him.
"You have always been a softie... don't cry. Now get done with your preps and leave already. The sooner you reach the better it is."
She bid her son a goodbye and prayed that his son won't face any problems in this love war.