Alone

Author's POV
Here he is again. Crying. Restless. Cold. Sad. Weak. Hurt. Alone.
It's been a month since the torture started. Jaemin, his so called husband has been abusing him. Hurting him.
Jimin was currently curled up in the corner of his so called room.
His legs were too weak to stand up. He was too tired to try.
Let me tell you how it started...
Flashback the morning after Jimin's call.
Jimin slept around 4 am after talking with Jungkook but his cruel alarm woke him up at 6 am in the morning. He got up and did all the cleaning and house chores. Jimin was sure tired and sleepy. His head ached badly from stress and lack of sleep. He still did everything, he had never done back in the castle, and entered the kitchen. He made a decent breakfast and set it up on the table before leaving back to his room.
He wasn't hungry.  He laid down again. But couldn't sleep bcuz of someone calling his name. It was Jaemin.
He entered Jimin's "room" and pulled him out of the bed harshly.
"Serve me breakfast you bitch.", he said before dragging him to the table. Jimin served food in his plate and just when he thought of leaving he heard Jaemin say.
"Get me some wine !!"
Jimin felt disgusted. Wine for breakfast?? Is he insane ?? An addict or what ?? He just quietly made his way towards the kitchen grabbing one of the many bottles of wine in shock and poured it into a fancy glass before taking it to the table.
"Get another glass !!"
Jimin just complied and got another glass filled with wine.
"Sit down with me whore!!",Jimin just placed the glass on the table infront 9f Jaemin and stood there ignoring him.
"I SAID SIT DOWN" Jimin just sat down scared and irritated.
Jaemin held the second wine glass infront of  Jimin's face and said, "Drink it!!"
Jimin never drank. He wasn't interested amd wasn't allowed either. He never liked drinking.
He refused but Jaemin forced it into his mouth making Jimin move his head. This made the glass drop on the floor.
"LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU BITCH. YOU BROKE MY FRENCH WINE GLASS."
He stood up and took his belt off making Jimin shiver. The belt came on Jimin's skin harshly. The impact made him yell and groan in pain. Jaemin kept hitting Jimin with the belt. The metal left many bruises and cuts.
That's how it started.
The abuse.
Jaemin even once tried to rape Jimin but Jimin kicked him in the balls and escaped.
Luckily it didn't happen again.
Jimin beared it with much difficulty and one day he heard the news that his mother passed away. He was broken into pieces. He had to no reason to live on. He went to the funeral.
The funeral was done secretly.
No one saw Jimin after his wedding.
The Park King, who announced some heart breaking things made Jimin want to die. He started cutting his wrists with a sharp blade.
However these cut were never enough to take his life.
He had a little hope inside of his heart.
A hope called "Jungkook"
Jungkook was the only reason he was still breathing. Otherwise he would be long gone.