Missed you

JUNGKOOK POV

I reached the spot I was told to with my hyungs. They all seem excited, I didn't tell them Jimin will be here. Soon we saw a guy approaching us. We were deep in the woods so it wasn't normal. But oh to relief I recognized him to be one of the guys with Jimin at the café. As soon as he saw us he approached me.

"Annyeong prince Jeon, I am Kim Namjoon.", his eyes met mine and then drifted to Taehyung hyung. "It's a pleasure Namjoon are you older than me ??", he nodded eyes not leaving Taehyung hyung. 

"Ok it's hyung then... do you guys know each other ?", I asked. Taehyung hyung just didn't respond and walked towards Namjoon hyung and hugged him. The hug was emotional. Maybe they were friends.........

"He is my brother Jungkook-ah.", hyung said. "Oh.......that's why you have the same last name!! I feel happy for you both."

"How are mum and dad ??", asked hyung.

"They are fine."

".....and, J-Jim-Jiminie."

"He says he's okay but I don't think so..... I mean who would be okay if they are being forced into a marriage and that to with Lee Jaemin...", Namjoon hyung said with voice laced with worry. A single tears escaped my eye.

"Are you crying Prince Jeon !!", Namjoon hyung said. I quickly wiped away the lonely tear and said. "N-No........ I'm not, and drop the honorifics just call me Jungkook."

He nooded. We heard coughing sounds behind us. 

"We are also here !!", said Hobi hyung.

"Oh yeah they are Hobi hyung, a close friend and brother-in-law. Jung hoseok is his real name."

"Hi.Nice to meet you Hobi !!", Namjoon hyung shaked hands with him.

"This is my best friend and the Min's only son, Min Yoongi aka Suga. He is dating your brother Taehyung for years now."

"Oh..nice to meet you suga..I hope you are taking good care of my brother !! "

"Yeah I am !!", Yoongi hyung said with confidence. Namjoon hyung looked at Taehyung hyung for comfirmation.

"Yes hyung !! He is great. The only decision in my life that I don't regret is falling in love with him."

With that they kissed.

"WE ARE STILL HERE !!"

We all yelled in unision.

"Where is Jiminie??"I asked.

"He is coming with Jin."

"Who is he ??", Taehyung asked. Namjoon hyung smiled to himself before relpying.

"He is my husband and the love of my life. I love him so much-"

Namjoon hyung got cut by a voice.

"You love who Namjoonie !!", a man I assume to be Jin-hyung called Namjoon hyung.

"I was talking about you baby.", they pecked each other's lips. How lucky !! They got married to the love of their lives!! I am happy for them but I hope to marry my love too...

"Where is Jimin ??", asked Namjoon hyung. "I'm here !!"

We all shifted our eyes to see Jimin standing a little far away from us.

"Why are you standing there baby ?? Come here !!", I said. 

He looked down and shaked his head indicating no....

"Why ??"

"W-well you see there is a spider there..", he said with a pout. I walked towards him a grabbed his wrist and took him to the circle of our friends. 

'You shouldn't be scared of spiders when you are here to spend a whole week in the forest minnie.."

"Yah !! Don't tease me okay !!", all of us just laughed at his cuteness. 

Suddenly Taehyung hyung came running towards him and hugged him so tight that it looked painful. "Jiminie. My mochi. How have you been without me ??"

"Is it really you taetae ??", Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"Yes it's me baby !!", he let go of him and cupped Jimin's cheek before placing a light kiss on his forehead. I can't say that I'm not jealous but I let them be.

"I miwsed you taetae. Don't leave me again pwease. " , Taehyung nodded.

"I missed you more. I felt every tear you let down."

They hugged again for a few minutes and then let go. I quickly grabbed Jimin's wrist and hugged him. "I missed you too Jimin so why don't I get hugs."

"I missed you too Jungkook.", he hugged me back. "Taehyung is my best friend and soulmate so no need to be Jealous."

"I am not jealous.", I said pulling away from the hug.

We all got done with intros and then we went to the house we'll stay in. It's the Kim's property.