Resue not a war 😏

TWO DAYS LATER

Author's POV

Jimin's fever got worse due to constant beating and lack of nutrition. Jungkook wasn't comfortable. He knew something was off.

Funny how close the two princes got even after being so far away.

People fall in love. Live together and then get closer.

But this story was different.

Prince Jungkook and Prince Jimin fell in love. Lived far away. Drifted even farther away from each other but their hearts just got closer.

Jungkook was currently sitting in the back seat of a car. Dressed in all black. It was 5 in the morning. He breathed through the mask he wore.

He was off to set his plan in action.

Guns.

Swords.

Soldiers.

Helicopters.

Cars.

Vans.

Shields.

Armors.

Hackers.

Tracers.

Agents.

Bullets.

and lastly..........

LOVE

Everything was ready. 

Jungkook. JEON JUNGKOOK was ready to risk it all.

For the sake of someone he loves.

For Jimin. PARK JIMIN.

They used a secret route and reached a point were they got off the cars and sneaked near the Lee mansion.

Jeons were always this way. Passionate. Nothing could ever stop them from using there powers in all the right places.

They surrounded the mansion and hid in the best spots. no one could possibly see them.

After two hours of waiting a car left the mansion. 

"Is it the signal ??", Yoongi asked as he nudged Jungkook's arm. Jungkook nodded. "Parks !! Always been clever !!", Yoongi exclaimed.

He was right. It was Park Chnayeol's plan after all. It couldn't go wrong possibly. He held the Park genes. 

"He'll send a note soon.", Jungkook told Taehyung. who had a laptop right on his lap. 

"Here it is !!", Taehyung said. "Over to you."

Jungkook pressed the tiny button on his in-ear and a voice rang through his ears.

Park Chanyeol's voice to be precise.

"Lee Jaemin has left the mansion. He's on his way to Park Castle on my call. There would be his commander Wooyoung  at the front door waiting for you. He's a friend. He can't let you through the inner door but the boundaries won't be a problem. Over to you now. Save him Jungkook."

Jungkook just nodded even though it was a recording. 

"I will go first. Through the outer main gate. Soobin !! You will follow close behind from the left. Yeonjun will follow further behind from right. Yoongi will be incharge of attack timings. Make sure to follow his instructions. Taheyung will be at the back sending latest messages safely. Eunwoo will lead the soldier from the back door. Taemin will be incharge of the front rows. "